Best Forex Broker

Tomas21

Nov 11, 2015
I need a safe syst., so studied the question in details. E.g. like Roboforex syst. , they use STP-model that gives no conflict of interests. First thought the output isn't easy, not opened to a personal bank card, but just change it to the Webmoney, no problem.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
I vote for eToro from the following main reasons:

1 - Authorized and regulated broker

2 - Innovative trading platform

3 - Their service

Here you can read detailed eToro Review.
i am retail traders that only can risk few bucks for trading.
so i do not use E-toro , because it is not support my local e-payment . fasapay.

i trade with 3 brokers that support fasapay. : Tickmill, nord, and hot because they can accept low deposit, and speacially for tickmill, they have ECN account with low minimum deposit , so i can try and experience ECN without risking too much money

but i think someday i will put some moeny in E-toro , and try their services, including copy trade
i heard it is famous copy trading platform

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
What I believe is that it is extremely tough for new comers to figure out the right company without some sort of help, it is obviously because we can’t judge intention of any company, so we need to take experience of people who have traded with them and that’s what I do with mostly seeking reviews which are fair and tells both pro and cons. I am with Nova FX broker and they are type of broker which have highest pro for new comer like me.

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
If I had ranking list to create, I would put Etoro at the bottom, it is just not the company one can ever suggest to anyone. I will prefer to work with a company like Vinson Financials, it is regulated plus highly reputed and the main thing with them is, they treat customers like a family, so whenever we face any issues, we can contact them and the issue gets resolved in no time and astonishing part is, they are in this field for over a decade now yet their service has never dipped instead it has only improved!

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I vote for FreshForex I found FreshForex on Google by searching ECN broker platform. FreshForex t company alongside scalping as well as hedging without re-quotes. If I was to recommend a broker, I would gladly recommend FreshForex.

MdJamalMolla

Master Trader
Jul 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Same here, I also prefer FreshForex quite a lot for obvious reasons you already mention, I think we just need broker that we can trust and rely upon and that’s exactly what this company is about. On another note, we can also check their latest Review Section, it shows majority are satisfied with their service including me.