best broker for using expert advisors

firebreathz

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2013
I have found an excellent broker for using expert advisors roboforex. it has been designed to accommodate this and is the reason for robo in the name... has anyone else tried using them? let me know what you experience has been,

Last edited by a moderator:

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
I did not work with them, but my own experience says that most forex brokers will not allow you to make profits using EAs. They will ask you about the EA, tell you they have to check it with their providers, tell you it is not legal, and things like that.
Just check it with their support team (not in a live chat; it would be better to use an email so you can have proof) and then do it.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
I have found an excellent broker for using expert advisors roboforex. it has been designed to accommodate this and is the reason for robo in the name... has anyone else tried using them? let me know what you experience has been,
The part robo in their name is nothing but marketing. Strictly speaking you are unlikely to find a broker "tailored" for scalping they are more or less the same the difference is the number of liquidity providers they use and their activity as market makers.