be careful with these brokers

Active Trader
Feb 2, 2010
be careful do trade on I Trade Capital Markets Ltd (icmtrading.com) is a fraud company, if you get the benefits of trading you are doing or your benefits may be greater than the deposit, you will begin to have problems
The company is a real SCAM company ... stay away
they are a thieves the manually adjust your account equity if you have profits and give you any reason to do so , you are not allowed to win 1 $ the trade is one way (LOSE AND ONLY LOSE) They said in their website that they have a guaranteed fills ! And this is not true even 1% .
So you will never know what they can do any time they want !!!!

• 👍
Reactions: HeavenLeighGill

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
My friend has just opened an account with them, thanks for the warning, I'll let him know.
________

Last edited:

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, Nice advices. There are a lot of best brokers which has many advantages for us. You should also be careful these brokers. All of these good services. Thanks...:D

Ramin Rostami

Trader
Jan 29, 2011
hi too all,,this is my new situation on august 2011
broco change it's policy and managers,,,now they do their job and support clients they undo back all my rights and i dont have any complaint against them
I am sure if anyone can back to broco and will be safe
thanks

Last edited:

carant

Trader
Jan 31, 2011
Is there a problem with FXOpen. I am experiencing some difficulties opening their web site and then getting chat support. Their phone in the U. S. does not answer. The U.K phone did answer but has not been much help either. I wonder what is going on. I hav enot had such problems with other brokers I work with. Any comments greatly appreciated. Thanks

toasterfx

Trader
Jan 31, 2011
dont trust broco

This is the most awful story I have ever face with. Broco company with several thousands of cliens is now an outlaw. They lied to clients that the had Cyprus CySEC licence, but actually they had not ever own that licence! This is ridiculous when somebody think they are above the law. To my opinion the resposibles should be imprisoned for such lie.

Here are the detailes (scans and documents) by the link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/?my2aunbie0saugw

shaunna75

Trader
Feb 1, 2011
be careful do trade on I Trade Capital Markets Ltd (icmtrading.com) is a fraud company, if you get the benefits of trading you are doing or your benefits may be greater than the deposit, you will begin to have problems
The company is a real SCAM company ... stay away
they are a thieves the manually adjust your account equity if you have profits and give you any reason to do so , you are not allowed to win 1 $ the trade is one way (LOSE AND ONLY LOSE) They said in their website that they have a guaranteed fills ! And this is not true even 1% .
So you will never know what they can do any time they want !!!!
thank you so much! I would definitely watch out for that traders company.

Leo_fx

Trader
Sep 3, 2011
This is a very important issue to share with partners. A friend of my was very big issues with forexgen.

Partner

Trader
Oct 6, 2011
Respond

This is the most awful story I have ever face with. Broco company with several thousands of cliens is now an outlaw. They lied to clients that the had Cyprus CySEC licence, but actually they had not ever own that licence! This is ridiculous when somebody think they are above the law. To my opinion the resposibles should be imprisoned for such lie.

Here are the detailes (scans and documents) by the link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/?my2aunbie0saugw

Unfortunately, the link does not work.

As I know, they did not lie about license, they were just in process of applying for CYSec license and admitted that fact.

Besides, Broco redeemed their penalty against American SEC.

danwello

Trader
Oct 8, 2011
www.gmsforex.com
Thanks for advice. Reliable forex brokerage is the most essential before starting forex trading. But how to know if it's good or gad a company ... only if someone test it. And this can be a bad test for him.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Thank you for sharing this. Too many scam brokers out there and I hate hearing all the stories about people getting scammed by them. It really does give Forex a bad name and causes so many to think the whole thing is a waste.