Ayrex! Transparent and honest platform.

MonirC

Trader
Sep 28, 2016
with Ayrex. They might not have the same number of advantages as some different agents do, yet the way the platform is clear and instinctive. It has all you requirement for an effective trade, no pointless fancy odds and ends. My most loved component is the Business sector News area on the stage, directly underneath the diagram. I channel the news as indicated by my most loved resources and that truly makes a difference.

maxii

Nov 14, 2016
AS A PROFESSIONAL TRADER, I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A HONEST AND SINCERE BROKER FOR ITS CLIENTS LIKE AYREX. THEY OFFER EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN AND MAKE BINARY TRADING A SIMPLE AND EASY TASK FOR THEIR CLIENTS.

pak136

Nov 17, 2016
my friend told me about ayrex almost a year before then I start to participate in their contest thrice in a week. after two weeks, one fine day I managed to get the position in top 8 contestants. when contest end, I got prize money in my account then I start to trade with it and make good money every month without any initial investment. love you ayrex.

hask

Nov 21, 2016
ayrex offers the magical way to withdraw money "the instant automatic withdrawal facility". now; with ayrex, trader can withdraw money instantly even when market close. I believe that this automatic withdrawal facility ease and secure the trader more than ever before.

aab

Nov 21, 2016
I LIKE AYREX BECAUSE IT IS ONE OF THE LEADING BINARY BROKER IN THE WORLD. I REALLY LOVE TO PLAY AYREX CONTEST WHERE I HAVE A CHANCE TO EARN UP TO 100 $ IN AN HOUR AND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMES THRICE IN A WEEK. MOST IMPORTANTLY, AYREX CONTEST IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. JUST PLAY AND WIN. GOOD LUCK.

jav

Nov 22, 2016
I AM A BINARY TRADER FROM MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND WORKED WITH NUMEROUS BINARY BROKER PREVAILING IN THE INDUSTRY BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A BROKER LIKE AYREX. AYREX HAS COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR TRADERS. THEIR DEPOSIT, WITHDRAWAL, SERVICES, PAYOUT, PLATFORM, MOBILE APP, CONTEST ... EVERYTHING IS EXCELLENT.

saifipak

Nov 28, 2016
every trader knows that the main indicator of scam broker in the market is that they make procedure of withdrawal more complicated and hard. that's why they loose their credibility in the market. but Ayrex revolutionize the withdrawal procedure in the industry by offering instant withdrawal which takes less than a second to execute and available 24/7 in a week. I always use instant withdrawal during weekend which really makes me relax and happy. I think this is enough to express the honest intentions of ayrex.

Staart

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Ayrex saved my ass. After loosing lots of money on other platforms, with annoying calls all the time to keep depositing
and 'good opportunities' this forum is quite a relief. The helpdesk is very friendly with forcing deals down your throat.
You can start with little trades of $5. They have FREE (!) signals as well. The trades happen immediately too,
which definitely isn't always the case in this binary world. What I simply adore is : the withdrawal happens automatically and the same day!

Dec 14, 2016
FOR ME, AYREX IS THE ONLY AMAZING PLATFORM FOR REAL EARNING. AYREX OFFER ME 30$ GIFT FOR TRADING WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE ONLY CONDITION IS TO TRADE 30$ IN TO 30 TIMES WHICH IS 900$ REQUIRED TRADING VOLUME AND ONE CAN ABLE TO WITHDRAW UPTO 200$. MYSELF COMPLETED THE REQUIRED TRADING VOLUME IN JUST ONE AND A HALF DAY AND WITHDREW THE FUNDS. THIS WAS REALLY AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH AYREX.

ashhirali

Dec 15, 2016
MY EXPERIENCE WITH AYREX IS GOOD. I STARTED TRADING WITH AYREX FROM NO DEPOSIT BONUS. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NO DEPOSIT BONUS ARE COMPARATIVELY EASY. FIRST CONDITION OF NO DEPOSIT BONUS IS TO COMPLETE THE TRADING OF 900USD. DUE TO PAST BINARY TRADING EXPERIENCE, I COMPLETED THIS REQUIREMENT IN JUST ONE AND A HALF DAY. AFTER THAT SECOND CONDITION IS VERIFICATION OF DEBIT CARD WHICH IS ALSO NOT A BIG DEAL. RECENT AFTER THAT, I WAS ABLE TO WITHDRAW THE BONUS AND PROFIT MADE FROM IT. I THINK AYREX PROVIDE FAIR OPPORTUNITY FOR ANY TRADER TO TRADE WITH AYREX WITHOUT ANY INVESTMENT.

Timarian

Jan 1, 2017
Hi to you all :) Lookings like Ayrex is creating some buzz in these binary worlds.
And very understandable ! Yesterday I received 200$ on my account,
and I only had to spend 10$ to verify my account.
They now offer a bonus where you get 30$ for free, no strings attached.
And when you within in 30 days (it took me 8h) can create a volume
of 900 you get to keep it after you verify your account.
And on top of that, when you withdraw,
you receive it already a few seconds later.
It's just easy money folks!

Fabrizio

Jan 11, 2017
This trader offer the possibility to start to trade at $5 !!!

In the beginning you get a 10% raise on all your trades return for a day, and then it stays in the reasonable marging of 70 to 85. On a practical level : you need to get mininum 6 out 10 to make a consisitent profit if you respect your money management.

Ayrex helps you from their side by : giving you free signals, giving you a easy to use platform, that you should combine with your own advanced charting sites,
info on economical events, and they process the trades in 0.028th of a second a.k.a. very fast ;)

If you have a skrill account, neteller or fasapay account
your withdrawal is processed once a day for free within a few seconds. Otherwise it might take a day and the online account charges a little fee (about 2%)

All in all, compared to the other binary platforms out there, this is a good balance to work with them!