AximTrade Review: Trading Forex with a Reliable Broker

peter.nguyen

Trader
Apr 6, 2022

Trading Forex with a Reliable Broker

Take your time searching for a reliable forex broker so your money and trades will be handled appropriately. The main features of a reliable broker include efficient customer support, real-time market execution, suitable trading conditions, a wide selection of account types that suits different traders depending on their financial capabilities, providing advanced software for successful trading, secure and fast money depositing and withdrawal, competitive spreads and finally but not least is offering multiple trading options with various trading instruments.

Checking the broker’s regulatory compliance is very crucial. You have to choose a regulated forex broker, which keeps you safe from scams and frauds.

The safety of your money and personal information is highly important when you open a forex account because brokers can get hacked or go bankrupt. A forex broker can also recover more than your account balance through legal action if it doesn’t offer negative balance protection. The negative balance protection means that you won’t be asked for more than your account balance if a position crashes.

AximTrade Review​

About AximTrade: AximTrade is an online financial services provider that offers forex, indices, metal, and cryptocurrencies for trading online with over 100,000 active clients from all around the world. AximTrade stands out as a forex broker for its reliability and excellent trading conditions with flexible leverage, 100+ trading instruments, 0.004s execution speed, and up to 100% bonus.

Starting trading with a minimum deposit of $1 is one of the top privileges of AximTrade accounts and is considered among the lowest in the industry. With a fast registration and low minimum requirement to open an account, AximTrade provides unique trading opportunities for traders. The tight spreads offered by the standard accounts are highly competitive and effectively rewarding for trading opportunities.

AximTrade rating has been increasing rapidly due to the top MetaTrader 4 technology offered to forex traders. The account types in AximTrade are divided into four types of forex accounts which include Cent account, Standard account, ECN account, and Infinite leverage account. All account types are available with swap-free Islamic accounts for Islamic countries. AximTrade also provides a demo account that allows traders to test out the platform before they start trading.

AximTrade Regulations

The AximTrade Group is represented by the following entities and is regulated by various jurisdictions worldwide.

AximTrade Pty Limited is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Huntington Services Limited is an IBC registered in New Zealand and is authorized as a Financial Service Provider (FSP).

AximTrade LLC is registered by the Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines which ensures the broker’s compliance with the highest international standards and best conduct of business practices. This includes handling client assets, safeguarding client funds, and providing regular financial reports, you won’t have to worry about your funds or the privacy and confidentiality of your transactions with AximTrade.

AximTrade Regulations guarantee accountability and transparency that protects the interests of our traders.

AximTrade Accounts​

In this AximTrade review, we inspected the specifications of the accounts. Traders can choose between various account types, based on their trading strategy, experience, and capital designed for investment. Choices include Standard, Cent, or ECN trading accounts. All accounts offer negative balance protection with a low spread from zero to 1 pip on all majors.

Enjoy a variety of trading bonuses on all account types with a minimum deposit starting from $1. Any AximTrade client can hold up to 15 active trading accounts. You are allowed up to 7 Standard Accounts, 2 Cent accounts, 5 ECN accounts and 1 Infinite leverage account per Active Member Area.

Open a Forex Account with AximTrade​

Follow these steps to open a forex account with AximTrade:

1. To open forex account log in to your member account from AximTrade login, and click on the “ + Open Extra Account” button on the top right.
  2. Choose your preferred account type. You can choose between Standard, Cent, ECN or infinite leverage accounts. You can also choose a demo account if you’re a beginner.
  3. Select your account and press “Open”.
  4. Name the Account and create both trading and investor passwords for your account. The investor password should not be the same as the account password. Remember to use both uppercase and lowercase letters, use a combination of numbers and letters. Then click “Done”.
  5. Now your account is ready for trading. You can find all your accounts in the “My Accounts” tab.

Overall: Why Choose AximTrade?

When it comes to trading platforms in the AximTrade review, you can find out that the broker provides MetaTrader 4, which is compatible with different operating systems so you can access your trading accounts anytime and anywhere. Trades are executed in real-time with no re-quotes and no rejection of orders policy. Check more on Why Traders Choose AximTrade

Forex Traders can execute different market orders within seconds, choose from more than 49 currency pairs and multiple indicators. Last but not least, with AximTrade you are provided around-the-clock customer support even on weekends.

Source: AximTrade Review: Trading Forex with a Reliable Broker

Julie Hubbard

Trader
Aug 10, 2023
Scammers, don’t waste your time and your money it’s all scam they will take all your money and disappear. I was scammed by those crooks luckily getting my money back was possible with the help of curtis howard 270 @ gmail . com, kindly contact him if you are having issues in withdrawing your money from your investment broker.

Elizabeth

Trader
Sep 12, 2023
Cybertecx•net

If you're unable to withdraw your assets or your account is blocked, file a complaint with cyber tecx on the headline

eric1111

Trader
Sep 12, 2023
Stay clear I was lured to deposit huge sum of money but when it was time to withdraw I was declined. do not deposit!! get in touch with ( cybertecx net ) on google for more info. I used their service to recoup my funds.

matty9

Trader
Nov 17, 2023
I understand that finding the right brokerage is important, just like finding the perfect pair of running shoes. It should be there, supporting you without you even noticing. I get what you mean about wide spreads and hidden commissions eating into your profits. And of course, good order execution is crucial for not missing out on trades. It's great to hear that they offers tight spreads, high leverage, awesome customer service, and accurate order execution. Plus, having the option of fixed or variable spreads is a nice feature to fit your trading style. Quick withdrawals are definitely a plus too! As for the other topic you mentioned, I'm sorry to hear if anyone has experienced financial losses due to fraud. It's important to seek assistance from trusted sources like quintelintelligenceltd . c o m to help with such situations. Stay safe out there!