gianforex

Trader
May 17, 2022
Hello, the expert doesn't work on my mt4. I've copied all the file on the expert folder but nothing.
Kindly help me, please :)

usd_linux

Trader
May 27, 2022
very handy. account protector can pretty much do what this does and a lot more but still nice EA to have in the TOOL box :)

Coolboy2022

Trader
Jun 30, 2022
Discuss AutoTrading Scheduler expert advisor here. This EA lets you control the status of the AutoTrading button in the platform, effectively giving you control over how other expert advisors in the platform operate based on time. You can ask any questions about this MetaTrader tool here.
Hi
I have an EA doesn't have start and time end
I downloaded your files and putted in Expert folder
My EA is active in XAUUSD chart when I put scheduler EA it request to me to deactivate my EA

How to enable tow EAs (my EA+ scheduler EA) in same chart ?
Thanks for helping

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Hi
I have an EA doesn't have start and time end
I downloaded your files and putted in Expert folder
My EA is active in XAUUSD chart when I put scheduler EA it request to me to deactivate my EA

How to enable tow EAs (my EA+ scheduler EA) in same chart ?
Thanks for helping
Attach it to another chart.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odessa
www.earnforex.com
Thanks
But it doesn't close current position when stop auto-trading
That doesn't depend on which chart you attach it to. If it doesn't close trades, then there is some other problem. Please check if autotrading is enabled, the checkbox to attempt closing trades is ticked, and if there are any errors in the Experts tab of the Terminal subwindow at around the time when it should have closed some trades.