AudioPriceAlert

Maverick

Master Trader
Apr 3, 2014
Bournemouth UK
seems like it should be <
That's what I thought but it doesn't make any difference ... the lines still disappear and what about PriceExact ... should it be < or >

Going to leave it now until the markets open again ... instead of second guessing

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
That's what I thought but it doesn't make any difference ... the lines still disappear and what about PriceExact ...
//------

it made a difference for me...... all lines work perfectly in the code you sent me once i corrected the conditions...... i verified using the method mentioned that all lines disappear and wavs work correctly when, and only when, the proper conditions in the start() section are met....... the int() and deint() sections are correct as is.....h
//------

MQL4:
             if ((Ask == PriceExact_0) && (PriceExact_0 > 0))  //----- this works

//----

if ((Ask < PriceBelow_1) && (PriceBelow_1 > 0))  //------ this works

Maverick

Master Trader
Apr 3, 2014
Bournemouth UK
it made a difference for me
and me once I changed the right >

All would appear to be OK now. The original AudioPriceAlert has been completely re-built from the ground up now.

What part of the code makes the lines disappear once hit and could that be a y/n choice

You never came back to me regarding making the wav play more than once