Assured system Winner-X. The purpose of 50-200% profit per month.

WinnerX

Trader
May 11, 2011
Hello my friends!

Few ventured to rest in July, so there was little trade, but the information from investors and customers who have purchased my system Winner-X income amounted to an average +39% for 12 days in July ... I missed the profit due to rest... but this is not a problem =)

Today I finished a new optimization and am confident that in this month's earnings will be not less than +150%

Now because of my rest earnings amounted to only 5% per Jule =)

Total income from April 2011 +393%

Winner-X working perfectly!

Welcome )

YM: michael.remshu

http://www.winner-x.com

WinnerX

Trader
May 11, 2011
Hello my friends!

August: +5.06%
Jule: +42%

Total from April: +418% (real account)

NEWS of 6 august:

1) Today, I sent all of its customers, new and updated (optimized) version of the Winner-X, which will increase profitability in the current month.

2) I have a very favorable environment for partners who can recommend to my investors to trade. And also those who want to earn from selling the Winner-X. Very favorable terms. Refer to my contacts.

3) August 10, Winner-X price increases twice, and is 2000 USD. I increased the cost because, I am sure that my efficiency is increased.

4) I set up an opportunity to get Winner-X in installments on more favorable terms.

5) For the VIP investors from the amount of USD 70 000 I have - exclusive conditions.

My contacts:

www.winner-x.com
YM: michael.remshu

Welcome!

WinnerX

Trader
May 11, 2011
Hello my friends!

August is always a dangerous month for trading. Since the low liquidity and no logical market. After a 47% drawdown, I decided to stop trading in order to rest. I recently graduated from the rest, and during the 2 days I have changed the algorithm Winner-X and now the new algorithm completely, gives a more refined to me and my confidence in investors high returns.

For 2 weeks the new Winner-X has earned 118% on a real account. Those investors, who since August have remained with me - they have regained their losses and still working!

Real account

gain.JPG

At this point I can offer investors under the terms of cooperation that had not previously been on the market account management!

By the way, before the end of September, I plan to have 140% more money with the help of Winner-X!

My contacts:

YM: michaelremshu@yahoo.com

http://www.winner-x.com