[ASK] What is Multiple Close By Functions

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
i have question about MT4 feature called multiple close by
what is the functions of multiple close by ?for me it is more like we open a hedging trade and close it one by one.

what is benefit closing hedged order with Multiple close by function?

it is reduced our spreads or our commisions if we closed it with multiple close by ?
if we close our hedged trade manually , we will charged double spreads and commisions. how about multiple close by?

12553018_565835433574503_429824555832711657_n.jpg

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
No, you pay the same amount of spread/commission. "Multiple Close By" allows simultaneous close of the hedged orders to prevent situations when one order is closed and the other one still exists and can potentially add to losses.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
No, you pay the same amount of spread/commission. "Multiple Close By" allows simultaneous close of the hedged orders to prevent situations when one order is closed and the other one still exists and can potentially add to losses.
just that -_- ?
i think because in MT4 statements show 0. lots for order closed by multiple close functions, i do not have to pay double spreads/commisions
anyway thx for your answer

Dec 19, 2015
I think multiple close is more used for heding itself. when the market is uncertian we put heghes to cover less of losses, but when market moves in our favor we slowly cancel down our hedges as they lower our return. you can also add more of lots when market moves in your favor.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am never use multiple close by but maybe tis function is to close multiple order at same ime, like as we use scriipt to close all order, but about spread wil remain same and no deduction but use this function will closed multipe order

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I am never use multiple close by but maybe tis function is to close multiple order at same ime, like as we use scriipt to close all order, but about spread wil remain same and no deduction but use this function will closed multipe order

There are times when we may need to close more than one orders at a time and that is actually required because we have to use such trading to get the maximum profits in our orders :)