Arbitrage

goodarras

Nov 16, 2015
I've looking for more info on good arbitrage systems, but it seems that information is hard to find.

Can anyone recommend?

DarkMindFX

Trader
May 8, 2016
I've looking for more info on good arbitrage systems, but it seems that information is hard to find.

Can anyone recommend?

Hi goodarras
It's absolutely NOT hard to find info on arbitrage. If you are looking for triangular arbitrage - check this https://sites.google.com/site/marketformula/articles/triangular-arbitrage-101
Also when referecning "good arbitrage systems" what do you mean by that? I've actually tried to write some cross-brokers arb system myself - it's absolutely not a problem from technical point of view. The other thing is that - and what is more important - is the speed of execution for your brokers and other technical details - I'm not sure that it's so easy to find several brokers with good executions which will allow you to open the trades at the needed price consistently. As forknow I know only one - all other I've tried with my arbitrage system were lagging pretty badly.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Arbitrage system, might this profitable system, but might required good calucaltion math to get benefit inefficiency of price

DarkMindFX

Trader
May 8, 2016
Arbitrage system, might this profitable system, but might required good calucaltion math to get benefit inefficiency of price

Hi radex78
Not really sure what do you mean by "good calculation math" - the mathematics behind arbitrage is trivial
The main issue here is that the difference you get is smaller than the spread itself - ergo: you won't get any profit on this.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
Just so you know, Arbitrage is NOT without risk but LESS risky. But feel free to try out new and different strategies before you jump into trading with real money.