Any one know of any good FX Signal providers?

Jun 30, 2013
hey guy, does anyone know of any good forex signal providers. i dont have time to be on my laptop 24/7 to trade as i guess most of you guys do.

ive found a couple but they are a bit unreliable

Nigel Price

Master Trader
Jun 26, 2013
www.forexuseful.com
It's hard to find a signal service that you can really exactly replicate the results of in my experience. If they trade intraday, it can be quite difficult to get the exact same prices as the provider does, and this can make a huge difference to profitability. A few % here and there could mean the difference between returning a profit and returning a loss.

Say they make an average 30 pips on a successful trade, but with a bit of a time lapse/spread/slippage etc, you are only averaging 27. That's 10%! There aren't many trading strategies that I know of that could run profitably with a 10% headwind.

If you can't find the time to trade during the day, perhaps consider learning to trade yourself, but using the longer term timeframe charts, such as the daily. That way you won't be depending on anyone else.

Just a thought though - good luck whatever you decide to do! :D

android17

Trader
Jul 23, 2013
If you want you can compare products via cam forex.they have hundreds of signal providers and they have also rated it for you. but I only saw the first page and I was immediately impressed by the 1900growth of FX Power Striker so I bought it immediately(even though it is a little expensive for my taste). The FX Power Conservative is another good choice if you are not that risky and you want a cheaper signal provider, both of these signal providers send signals directly to your MT4

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
There are lots but the real question is how many are trustable? I believe if you found some signal providers and if they have the advantage of free trail facility then you need to try those first instead of buying from paid providers.

acarrollfan

Trader
Nov 27, 2012
The Land Below the Wind
If you want you can compare products via cam forex.they have hundreds of signal providers and they have also rated it for you. but I only saw the first page and I was immediately impressed by the 1900growth of FX Power Striker so I bought it immediately(even though it is a little expensive for my taste). The FX Power Conservative is another good choice if you are not that risky and you want a cheaper signal provider, both of these signal providers send signals directly to your MT4

Hi

What results have you been achieving with these 2 programs?

If you don't mind sharing with us your pointer.

Thanks.

Aug 22, 2013
I truly believe that any signal provider you opt, they must be trustworthy along with additional features like they must possess facility of free live chat for any query, free practice account or demo account, guided tour which includes education centre, technical analysis…auto trading…
As per my knowledge I can suggest you three signal providers. Which I believe a good choice as-
Easy-Forex
Ava FX
MT4

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Just be careful with signal providers as it is very hard to find a good one. Most are unsuccessful forex traders who are good at marketing. It is always best to to learn how to trade and trust your own signals.

ronaldm

Active Trader
Feb 23, 2014
Malaysia
If you are serious trader you need to learn ins and out forex trading for learner a good forex signal service can helpful or you can follow also expert's anlaysis. Signal accuracy (%), Standard TP, SL & some valuable factors can keep your forex account alive and can give profit regularly. You can get lots of help in googling. Best of luck

paladino444

Trader
Nov 27, 2010
I have one signal provider in mind that I can truly recommend. Up until recently I had the same problem... 8-9 hours at work, 2hrs in traffic, too tired to think about trading so I have experimented with many EAs and signal providers. Keep in mind that any provider that can make 6-10% per month with a low drawdown is a true gem. Beware of any signal provider who promises over 10% per month and has less than one year of LIVE verifiable results via a proven service like MYFXBOOK etc. Only trust LIVE accounts, demo accounts are useless in proving anything except how generous a broker's DEMO feed is, cuz you won't get those results on their LIVE feed.

Ok here is the signal provider I like and have used for some months including right now.

TRADEALERTER

I am in no way affiliated, just sympathize with the request.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Is MQL5 a signal provider? MQL5 is a product of MetaQuotes, the team who created MT4/MT5 platform. I think we can try it.

bargain

Apr 19, 2017
hey guy, does anyone know of any good forex signal providers. i dont have time to be on my laptop 24/7 to trade as i guess most of you guys do.

ive found a couple but they are a bit unreliable

Exactly, I was wondering hot to know which forex signal provider can be reliable, but unless you try, you can never know for sure. Even after free trial you can`t be so sure, but at least you can see how it works.