Any good regulated broker offering low commission?

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Hey there, I am looking around for the broker (specifically based out of EU) to open an account. Also, I am hoping if any of those brokers are offering the lowest commission and both MT4 and MT5 for trading, if possible.

Adrian.P

Banned
Aug 11, 2020
I'm looking for an ASIC regulated broker considering that is the only reliable licensing that offers leverage upto 1:500 Preferably an ECN Broker with tight spreads and a lower commission cost is my main requirement, Any recommendations?

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
I'm looking for an ASIC regulated broker considering that is the only reliable licensing that offers leverage upto 1:500 Preferably an ECN Broker with tight spreads and a lower commission cost is my main requirement, Any recommendations?
I am not sure if you will get that much leverage with any regulated broker, with offshore entities you can easily get leverage upto 500 and even more than that.

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
Hey there, I am looking around for the broker (specifically based out of EU) to open an account. Also, I am hoping if any of those brokers are offering the lowest commission and both MT4 and MT5 for trading, if possible.
I think icm and fxview would be good choice for you, both have mt4 and mt5 spreads are good am personally using them, no issues so far

Joshua91

Banned
Jul 31, 2020
I will be live trading soon and looking for a regulated broker with lower spreads and commission cost?

A broker with a proper customer support team will be an advantage since initially I may a lot of queries?

galaxy

Banned
May 25, 2020
Well you almost have the same requirements as I had when I started. Currently I am with Fxview, The broker is regulated and offers narrow spreads on most currency pairs. Their commission charge is $1 per 100k per side which is quite affordable. And yes, they do have good support as well.

DamianSimen

Banned
Oct 20, 2020
Considering joining FP Markets, anyone trading with them has information on how much commission per lot they charge and what is the minimum trade size they offer?

Jürgen

Banned
Jan 14, 2021
I previously traded with pepperstone, and now I'm looking for another broker because pepperstone commission costs have been raised and spreads are not the same as in the beginning.

Looking for a broker with a reasonable commission cost of around $6 or 7$ per lot per round with lower spreads in EURUSD?

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I previously traded with pepperstone, and now I'm looking for another broker because pepperstone commission costs have been raised and spreads are not the same as in the beginning.

Looking for a broker with a reasonable commission cost of around $6 or 7$ per lot per round with lower spreads in EURUSD?
Oh, what are they charging now?