American Cars - A Work In Progress?

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
So we've all heard the claims by American automakers over the past year, they can plan to make better overall cars that we want to buy. While there are some indicators that this is finally becoming a reality, there are many others that show the automakers may not be improving fast enough. I'd like to get everyone's opinion on this, do you think American car companies are on the right track to success once again? Do they still have a long road up ahead? Or is there no hope for domestic auto manufacturers?

gnike

Trader
Feb 13, 2011
Based on the current trend, American car companies are still no match for Asian car companies. From the news, I've seen a couple of American car companies closing down, which goes to show they are 'not' improving after all.

Adamson

Trader
Jul 17, 2018
American cars are good, but I want to buy a car now Japanese manufacturer Suzuki. What do you think about the [URL deleted] brezza model? It has seven different configurations at different prices I think to take something average for a comfortable ride around the city. I think it's a good choice. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
When your jobs transfered overseas what you can expect ? Maybe there were not ideal, but it was still something to sell with some quality. Now people go for Japan, Chinese, Korean, German etc cars just not American cause of their fuels and price. I hope with Trump it will be fixed.