Petrick Liman

Trader
Nov 22, 2020
Are you still working? A friend of mine recommended you about 5-6 months ago. He doesnt' trade anymore, so i decided to ask you directly...

AMarkets

Broker
Jan 29, 2018
www.amarkets.com
Are you still working? A friend of mine recommended you about 5-6 months ago. He doesnt' trade anymore, so i decided to ask you directly...

Hello, Petrick! Thank you for your interest in AMarkets! We are definitely in the game and continue serving our clients worldwide!
The international financial company AMarkets provides customers with access to trading in financial markets. Now AMarkets is a widely known worldwide online broker with the highest percentage of successful clients.

[URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:

Petrick Liman

Trader
Nov 22, 2020
Hello, Petrick! Thank you for your interest in AMarkets! We are definitely in the game and continue serving our clients worldwide!
The international financial company AMarkets provides customers with access to trading in financial markets. Now AMarkets is a widely known worldwide online broker with the highest percentage of successful clients.

[URL deleted]
Ok, thanks! I will take a look!

AMarkets

Broker
Jan 29, 2018
www.amarkets.com
Get cashback from AMarkets: return money from your trades!

Dear clients!

We are glad to announce that now Cashback applies not only to dollar accounts in MetaTrader 4, but also to euro accounts.

As you might know, AMarkets Cashback program offers 5 levels. Following the link you can look through the updated table with rates for the added currency and all Loyalty Program Conditions.

To start receiving cash back from AMarkets, please contact your personal manager.
Make your trading even more profitable!