About Forex Trading

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
What exactly is your point with this thread other than spamming about the site you promote and that with your first post. Did not have the decency to become a valid member of this forum first. At least you successfully discredited what you promote.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
A curious fact abour Forex. Big amount does not lead to success. Trading skill is the key to a successful operation which always gives a positive result. Acc-ng to statistics, 60% of accuracy of a trading method gives 4 profitable trades in 13% of cases. What is more, scientists found that in the profit period confidence of traders is equal to uncertainty during loss-making trades. Only 5% of traders remain on exchange after losing their first deposit.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Forex trading has become one of the most preferred online jobs, but new traders are mostly lured by false claims like getting richer in short period of time. Traders should be cautious of such claims and should start trading with proper approach even if it take time.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
A curious fact abour Forex. Big amount does not lead to success.

Agree with your point. In Forex business, only a good trading skill leads to success! Here, small trading capital is not a big problem, you can overcome this issue so smoothly if you have enough trading knowledge and experience! So, new traders need to focus on learning and only learning.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Forex Introduction for the novice traders. A complete guide for beginners of world’s most liquid market. Become an expert with forex camping where you grow to win.

mmmmmm...must have gone camping!

a90258_6cd78eedbf3149b3849a2f2225debef3~mv2.jpg

Aleksxx22

Aug 1, 2018
Has anyone heard about Gocapitalfx? My girlfriend gave them money and Im trying to find out if its not a scam
not much on the internet about these guys

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Has anyone heard about Gocapitalfx? My girlfriend gave them money and Im trying to find out if its not a scam

If this is Golden Capital FX, you should be aware that whilst this company holds a UK company registration number (not a financial services license), and promotes a London office address, it is actually registered in Saint Vincent and Granadines over in the Caribbean islands. Their London address traces to Small Firms Services Ltd, quote:
"Our professional business addresses can be used by UK companies or international business looking for a UK virtual office. We do not make you use ‘suite numbers’ or ‘PO Box numbers’. We will identify your mail by your business name so that your address is clean and tidy."
https://www.smallfirmsservices.com/info/mailing-addresses.aspx

Be aware also that this company reports just 1,000 GBP in total assets. Ms Daniella Lucia Cervantes Alvarez, born April 1989, is the sole director and company secretary. Her place of residence is listed as Peru.

Alarm bells are ringing!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Search on popular Forex forums (in the broker section) & the review site! You’ll get the primary idea.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I can see why you might be concerned, as I too have searched but cannot find anything on GoCapitalFX. Do you have ANY other info like country location, company registration number, etc., that might provide a clue?

Same here; I am also interested to see the details! Thanks in advance.

Aaronpp

Aug 6, 2019
Interesting thing that’s almost a rule in Forex is that success only depends on the way you operate in the market, no matter if you have knowledge of trade or business, can support your market operations but is not required to operate effectively as no matter what your studies may fail, all your success will be definitive because of your way of analyzing and operating in the market in the smartest way possible.