A Ridiculous Scalp

fxinvestfund

Trader
Apr 17, 2014
www.fxinvestfund.com
Scalping the EURUSD for 3 pips. I call this A Ridiculous Scalp, because the risk/reward is simply ridiculous, however the hit rate is quite high, which makes up for the bad MM.

Entry with TP and SL are posted on a daily basis in my Private Facebook Group. I'll tease you guys from time to time by posting my chart setups here. In fact, here is Monday's setup if EU opens at about the close of Friday. If there is a gap I'll post a new chart.

Buy @ 1.36100 with 3TP and 20SL

Sell @ 1.35830 with 3TP and 20SL

eurusd-h1-hf-markets-ltd.png

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Scalping the EURUSD for 3 pips. I call this A Ridiculous Scalp,

Damn dude, are you serious about 3 pips trading :D? I am wondering how you still avoid ban from your broker.. Scalping in it's own is not welcomed by brokers because it is considered as trading on off market conditions (also called as latency trading). Although it is not acceptable in my mercerfx STP account, you can still to give a tries to it in ECN account, in case of in-house execution your genius strategy may be kept alive for some time and for some profit..good luck!

fxinvestfund

Trader
Apr 17, 2014
www.fxinvestfund.com
Damn dude, are you serious about 3 pips trading :D? I am wondering how you still avoid ban from your broker.. Scalping in it's own is not welcomed by brokers because it is considered as trading on off market conditions (also called as latency trading). Although it is not acceptable in my mercerfx STP account, you can still to give a tries to it in ECN account, in case of in-house execution your genius strategy may be kept alive for some time and for some profit..good luck!

I trade with HotForex and I've changed my strategy to adopt a 5 pip TP, which is working out great!

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014

Some brokers still allow scalping.

I trade with HotForex and I've changed my strategy to adopt a 5 pip TP, which is working out great!

Your performance in signature looks so impressive, do you have a myfxbook link?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
How did you make a good performance so far ? (Indicator, EA trading or a system strategy you had? I am learning and just hope you can give some tips for me to improve more.

fxinvestfund

Trader
Apr 17, 2014
www.fxinvestfund.com
How did you make a good performance so far ? (Indicator, EA trading or a system strategy you had? I am learning and just hope you can give some tips for me to improve more.

Hi, it is my manual scalping strategy - it is not something I'm teaching, however you can copy my trading signals via mql5 - more info here [url removed].