Best Rebates - Broker Comparisons

Yusuf

Mar 15, 2016
Hi,

I am looking for the best /highest rebates offered by brokers. I don't want to sign up with rebate service, I want directly from the brokers.

At the moment I am getting 1.2 pips ($12) rebate for every lot from Yadix on an account with EURUSD spread from 2 pips variable. There is no commission or extra cost.

As I am scalping with an ea that enters many orders and risk management is good, it can trade 40-60 lots per month. It does lose from time to time, but because the sl settings protect the account, losses are limited.

So I get between $480 - $720 cash back each month, they set my account to get rebates automatically each time I close a trade so there is no complicated manual calculation and its in real time which is good because I can use extra capital to trade higher lot sizes.

One more important point is that the rebate should not have any restrictions for withdrawals, I am used to getting the rebate as real money.

Can anyone recommend an account that offers similar spread (EA wont work higher than 2.5 pips on eursud) and same/higher rebates?

Thanks

Yus

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Hi,

I am looking for the best /highest rebates offered by brokers. I don't want to sign up with rebate service, I want directly from the brokers.

At the moment I am getting 1.2 pips ($12) rebate for every lot from Yadix on an account with EURUSD spread from 2 pips variable. There is no commission or extra cost.
Hi Yus, as i know freshforex has a rebate bonus, so you can try it, but I don't know how good it can be for you.