how we can find good broker

simran khalon

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Every trader has their own set of requirements, it could be regulated brokers, or brokers that offer better flexibility and so on. Usually, most brokers will have some independent reviews posted online, do review the lot.

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
HI every one today i want to ask all the trader how we can find good broker . because there is many broker in the market . so what is the basic things we need to know about broker so we can choose good one

there are many important things in choosing broker. i know that one of them is that demo account quite similar to real trading account conditions. also services you should consider.

Pretty much take everything in to account that has been said:

- Broker type (MM/NDD), depends on your trading style
- Is regulation important to you?
- How is the support?
- Do they offer the deposit/withdraw methods you need?
- Do they offer your trading platform of choice?
- You should: read reviews (and make up your own mind) & try a demo account

Don't pick a broker just because one person told you it's good, and don't dismiss a broker just because one person told you it's bad. Have a hands on approach when you choose a broker!

• 👍
Reactions: Josh David

Rob Taylor

Active Trader
Oct 14, 2012
UK
www.tradeforexmakemoney.co.uk
A good question that you need to ask when looking for a broker, is will the broker let you hedge your trades. This is basically opening a trade in the same currency pair in the opposite direction to a trade that you already have open.

Some brokers will not let you do this, so its worth finding out about, as hedging can be a good way to get yourself out of a losing trade without actually closing your initial position.

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013

I think you can find a list of good brokers here on earnforex and what they offer. I found mine here.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
You would find a good reliable broker when you discover that regulation is not that an all-round criterion for choosing brokers. The truth is the moral dilapidation of the FX in the form of corruption that we have suffered so far is because we fail to regularly renovate or update our FX consciousness in terms of financial care and caution, not because of unregulated brokers. That is why some have lazily mistaken regulatory bodies for some FX CONSTRUCTION giants who would independently strengthen the BRIDGES between clients and dealers and make ROADS (medium of interaction) morally safe for traders to pass. But freeing the FX traffic of financial accidents such as scandals is wholly a collective duty not some thorough regulatory affair. FX is not the Vatican and regulation doesn't really promote financial holiness.

Last edited:

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
We are in free civilized world and don't let people (especially regulatory bodies)recommend which broker you should be married to in the FX.Traders now think sacrificing a deregulated FX by these priestly regulatory bodies would sanctify the market from fraud. But this could be untrue. If any incense needs to be burnt in the FX to appease its dishonest tempo, it is client ignorance that should be laid on the altar. Once this is done and FX alertness becomes a popular sixth sense organ in the FX, traders could cry- but only for joy.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I learn about the Fresh Forex from one of forums. I read a lot of good reviews, but, frankly speaking, at first I didn't believe them. I decided to check it out. I liked their website mmediately: there is a lot of useful information. I decided first to trade on a demo. The conditions are similar to those that reliable brokers have. One of pleasant differences are fast deposit and withdrawal. Even well-known brokers can not always boast of them. There is one of disadvantages - they don't have a cent account.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
The best way to be finding the correct broker is by checking for regulation and then we should check for their reputation, I am trading with world’s finest OctaFX, it is not just regulated, but they are also true ECN broker for which they have won the award as well, so that’s something enough to show for their credibility and honestly I hardly seek much more than this. I am pretty pleased with everything that I get here and allow me to be successful fairly easily.

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
1. use forex broker reviews and rating sites, like earnforex, brokerarena, or FPA
2.define what you need. what kind of broker that you need,? a broker with low minimum deposit?a broker with high leverage?a broker with low spreads?
3.looking for complains, a good forex brokers always have complains from their clients. but as long as the complains are not someting like, cancel profit, not paying profit, stop loss hunter , etc. no problem
4.looking for testimonies from trader who is trade with that broker. if your social circles in social networks are traders, this will be an easy task

at least that is how i find Tickmill, a broker which is suitable for my needs

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
The best way to be finding the correct broker is by checking for regulation and then we should check for their reputation, I am trading with world’s finest OctaFX, it is not just regulated, but they are also true ECN broker for which they have won the award as well, so that’s something enough to show for their credibility and honestly I hardly seek much more than this. I am pretty pleased with everything that I get here and allow me to be successful fairly easily.
OctaFx allows trade only 0.1 on ECN, this is not really comfortable for me. Besides, the leverage is low, so I need huge deposit to start trading with it.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
try with FreshForex, and i advice you to work first in demo account it's free you are not going to lose money trading on the demo. their spreads are okay, faster desposit and withdrawal methods.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Good broker with superb bonus, check Tradesto if you really think about trading without problem.
How we can trust this broker Tradesto if it is a brand new and doesn't have any evidences that it's honest. Moreover, the initial deposit $1000 on CashBack account, it's not for an ordinary trader.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
You can trust 100% on Tradesto because it gives 100% security. It is Fast, accurate and transparent!Easy of payment ,multiple deposit and withdrawal methods.It have won most innovative broker and best Global forex broker technologies provider by the 15th Invest and financial EXPO 2015