desperate with BelforFx who doesn't return deposits.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
received lots of calls of a senior representative on March 2015 called Heerbert Fletcher and Diego Rojas from BelforFx and I decided to open a real account, and I deposit 3000 euros.
Firstly they push me to my account be managed and I accepted because of my lack of experience of this types of trades, I lost near 2000 euros for bad trades recommendations and bad management of my account and then I decided to stop of this management.

20th December 2015 I decided to withdraw my money, 1100 eur, I filled withdrawal request and I sent to them.
I sent at least 10 mails to clientservices@belforfx.com with withdrawal request and complaining about my money, and I didnt get any answer.
I sent some messages at live chat support and they ban me or they close chat window, and it is impossible to talk with them. I sent a screenshot about the support conversations when you can see how Joanne Singer close the chats.

I am desperate to get my funds and I want to warn everyone don't invest in this broker is totally scam and terrible broker and they are thieves literally.
I sent a complaint to Financial Services Provider in New Zealand and they told me this broker is unregistered and they are unable to help me. So I don't know how can I get my money.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
You should give them a feedback in earnforex and fpa. Next time you should trade with popular brokers with good feedbacks from Earn.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Your example made me be sure that we can't trust brend new brokers. BelforEx has been operated since 2015.

Yusuf

Mar 15, 2016
received lots of calls of a senior representative on March 2015 called Heerbert Fletcher and Diego Rojas from BelforFx and I decided to open a real account, and I deposit 3000 euros.
Firstly they push me to my account be managed and I accepted because of my lack of experience of this types of trades, I lost near 2000 euros for bad trades recommendations and bad management of my account and then I decided to stop of this management.

20th December 2015 I decided to withdraw my money, 1100 eur, I filled withdrawal request and I sent to them.
I sent at least 10 mails to clientservices@belforfx.com with withdrawal request and complaining about my money, and I didnt get any answer.
I sent some messages at live chat support and they ban me or they close chat window, and it is impossible to talk with them. I sent a screenshot about the support conversations when you can see how Joanne Singer close the chats.

I am desperate to get my funds and I want to warn everyone don't invest in this broker is totally scam and terrible broker and they are thieves literally.
I sent a complaint to Financial Services Provider in New Zealand and they told me this broker is unregistered and they are unable to help me. So I don't know how can I get my money.

Did they give you any response or reason why they are not paying you back?

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
Did they give you any response or reason why they are not paying you back?
At that time BelforEx was much more interested in the amount I was to deposit. I would advice you to stay away from this broker. These guys are big scammers. If you think I am lying, you can check traders experience with them on the FPA forums and also on NFA sites!