What kind of problems do you have with your forex broker?

fx.cfd

Trader
Jun 22, 2014
Europe
Hi Traders,

How often and what kind of problems do you have with your forex broker?

If you have (or had) any problems with your fx broker, what do /did/ you do to solve these problems?

Many thanks for your answers.

• 👍
Reactions: Martin Gaptil

One jls

Trader
Jun 27, 2014
Hello I recently was charged 50 pounds per month for a 6 month inactivity with broker xptrader total loss 300 , are there any brothers someone can recommend that are penalty free
Thanks to all
Jo

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Well that's fully non-sense i would say. No reputable broker will charge you any penalty or account maintenance fee. Go for Exness, Hotforex, XM.com these brokers offer pretty good trading conditions and will never charge you any penalty fees.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I believe that lot of traders have problems with many of the forex brokers, and I think that they just made a bad choice of forex broker. That's why it is very important to be very careful and have a big research before you open an account with some broker.

My broker is MB Trading and I have no complaints at all. I get great if not superb fills, the orders executed in a timely manner. My pull trading profits out of my Forex account to bank the process is completed quickly. I've been trading with them since 2005.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I don't have that many issues with my brokers except for aplari..their CS sucks at answering even the most basic account related queries..but other than that, happy with the lot I use..

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
My broker is 1LOTSTP and I have no issue with my broker. Every thing is settle and I am satisfied client with them.

Oct 11, 2015
Since there are brokers out there who are less trustworthy, I always tell people to be careful. I always make sure that I tell people t be careful because while nothing bad has ever happened to me, I know that there are people out there who have been taken advantage of. I know that it stinks too, because that's money that you're losing and they are just gaining from you and that's not fair. They will try and pitch you products that might seem weird to you, and you just have to make sure that you don't get them, and it's pretty much while you're trying out the demo accounts. I'm sure that this has happened to people which is why I went with the company concordbay.com/en. I have to say that they were pretty much the best company that I've ever worked with. I would suggest checking them out if you're looking for demo accounts or anything else.

Last edited:

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I don't know if this is a problem or an advantage but when I set TP or SL for my trades, it requires at least 80 pips difference from market price. How many pips in your brokers when filling TP and SL prices?
3328ayh.png

• 👍
Reactions: Lawrence

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I don't know if this is a problem or an advantage but when I set TP or SL for my trades, it requires at least 80 pips difference from market price. How many pips in your brokers when filling TP and SL prices?
3328ayh.png

Ambitionfx. What type of trading account you are using ?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Sometime I am faced with requote problem during my trades, but maybe this also occured because my connection is too weak and sometime disconnect to server, so I don't like scalping and prefer trade with swing trading or intraday trading

Johan.21

Sep 10, 2015
I dont have a problem but can anyone tell me why is the use of bonus when we cannot loose them. Its like you getting a superover to make extra runs but you dont have a bat to play with.
Why dont people increase thier leverage rather than asking for bonus.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Sometime if we faced with requote problem this making annoying in trading, because we will open and closed order at short time hence wil faced difficulties to open instant execution, and broker that has good quality it will making trader being more happy.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Hello I recently was charged 50 pounds per month for a 6 month inactivity with broker xptrader total loss 300 , are there any brothers someone can recommend that are penalty free
Thanks to all
Jo
Hey, Jo. :) There are no penalties with Trading 212. You can keep your deposit as long as you like - not a penny will disappear, I can guarantee that. :)

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
I don't have that many issues with my brokers except for aplari..their CS sucks at answering even the most basic account related queries..but other than that, happy with the lot I use..
I don't trust people who don't even bother offering their staff a proper training.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
3328ayh.png
If they guarantee TP/SL orders during market hours the minimum distance is a pretty standard adjustment.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
I dont have a problem but can anyone tell me why is the use of bonus when we cannot loose them. Its like you getting a superover to make extra runs but you dont have a bat to play with.
Why dont people increase thier leverage rather than asking for bonus.
You can totally lose your bonus - never heard of a bonus that can't be lost. :) The bonus and the leverage are two completely different things, they have nothing in common. Perhaps if you could clarify your question, I can try to answer.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Choose reputable broker also as one way to minimize the risk chosen wrong broker, will in regret if already investing huge money in broker but after they can making good profit and want to withdraw money but after waiting long time still not paid