Trading MACD Indicator

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Yea, thats my favorite too. As with most technical indicators MACD determines the trend. If you stay with the trend you could become a successful forex trader. Finally in a practical sense MACD denotes the simple convergence of two moving averages. For example, it could appear as the average price line for the past week crossing over (perhaps up or down) the average price line for the past two weeks. A rising MACD indicates a rising price. When the two lines meet it is considered a neutral situation. Finally a decline below neutral usually indicates a short term declining trend.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Nice post. MACD Indicator is one of my favorite.. It is one of the popular tool which is available in this forum. :)

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Moving Averages of Convergence and divergence is one of my favourite too. Easy to use and highly reliable.
Also, MACD with RSI together works great and gives influencing results :)

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
Even I find MACD reliable enough. The cross over of signal line and MACD line has really great significance when used with other indicators. But my confusion lies as to look into which time frame as it behaves differently on different time frames.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I don't like using macd, this making me confused to analyze trend market and I am not comfortable using this indicator, so I am prefer use naked trading analysis based on price action and candlestick pattern which this make me more comfortable and enjoy in analysis.

TeKiJIa

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
I studied about Divergence and Convergence strategy - i think it is easy and very helpful in trading through figures.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
No doubt, MACD is one of the most popular trading indicator in Forex industry! In my beginning stage I tested all of default trading indicators including this one! But now in my live chart I use only Moving Average trading indicator, it help me technically! Basically, I am a news trader!