Forex Optimum - review

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
Come on, there are not so many differences between MT4 and MT5. Most people complain because they like to lock the deals when there is no such feature in MT5. Personally, I think that this lock is nonsense, and it’s just easier to close the deal.

• 👍
Reactions: Jeremiah

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Come on, there are not so many differences between MT4 and MT5. Most people complain because they like to lock the deals when there is no such feature in MT5. Personally, I think that this lock is nonsense, and it’s just easier to close the deal.
Everybody has their own rats in the attic. However, I agree with your point about locks.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Steve Lock is looking for a broker, not a platform. If the broker’s quality depended on the platform, all would be very simple. Anyways, you need to consider many factors.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
As I said before, I think that it doesn’t make any difference at all. Yes, there are some things to take into the consideration, but I doubt that they bother or help somehow.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I asked for a cash out before New Year and thought they would do it next year. However, they did it before celebration, maybe because they didn’t want to have any debts =)

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Ha-ha, I thought I was the only one! ))) I also expected them to cash out in new year, but they did it at the same day. )))

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Guys, I’m sorry for the lack of trust, but it really looks like an advertisement for me, even if I’ve seen videos. Show me please how you cash out and make a video if possible, so I won’t worry that it’s some kind of photomontage. Thank you.

Ziker

Master Trader
Sep 18, 2015
What advertisement? You’ve uploaded a screenshot by yourself! You still have some doubts? :) By the way, I wanted to cash out, but changed my mind.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Okay, I can do that, but there is no any difference between screenshot and video, just uploading a video is more complicated. Didn’t know where to upload it, here, check it out.
https://vid.me/yn4L

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Thank you. Since now, I won’t have any doubts. By the way, have you seen that this broker has won an ward for “best Cent account”?!

Saska

Trader
Jan 21, 2016
e5c4cd3ccc8e.jpg

Who likes mt5? This trading terminal is good for stock exchange, but it’s bad for forex. And more about terminals, who knows XCFD.COM broker, and how can trading terminal works?))

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
Thank you. Since now, I won’t have any doubts. By the way, have you seen that this broker has won an ward for “best Cent account”?!
Yes, but it was in last year =) They received an award just before New year. Cool!

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
It doesn’t make any difference when the award was given. The fact by itself is important. If they have an award, they’ve deserved it.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I had a nice deal, so I decided to cash out immediately. The sum was ok as I was lucky. By the way, if I wanna show my results, is it better to do it with a video or a screenshot?

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
It doesn’t matter. You’ve showed a video for a person that asked for it. Now that person knows that you are telling the truth, and that it was not a picture, but a real screenshot.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Yeah, sharing your screenshots would be enough now. We’ve all seen your personal account, so we have all reason to trust you.

Jeremiah

Master Trader
Aug 24, 2015
I’m happy to be trusted. Actually, there is no difference for me between a video and a picture. It’s just easier to upload a picture, and it looks better on the forum )