Trading Forex - Manual Vs Robot

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
Forex robot seem to be profitable but not so reliable. I prefer manual trading which i think is the best because you can easily and quickly make trading decision when there is unplanned changes in the market. With manual trading it helps in equiping your trading experience.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I like manual trading better, because it helps to develop my skills in analyse, but I also use some robots from time to time. The task is to find the most reliable ones, it's not easy. I like iVariability robot from freshforex ea shop, it works on the fractal's characteristics.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Since you are a beginner and new it best u start trading by yourself which is manual trading .Manual trading will help you to increase your knowledge and experience .It is best to have experience to help be competent using a robot.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Since you are a beginner and new it best u start trading by yourself which is manual trading .Manual trading will help you to increase your knowledge and experience .It is best to have experience to help be competent using a robot.

Yeah its right way to manual trade as robots a re very unpredictable and moreover you have to be a good trader to use them as they constantly needs fine tuning.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Send me the money!!

You can't earn if you don't learn--Robots teach you nothing about trading FX and are an impediment to the process of becoming a profitable trader-if you insist on throwing away your money away I will send you my paypal account number and you can save time by just sending it to me. The outcome will be the same for you in either case.

Ryan Gardiner

Trader
Jan 14, 2016
I only trade with the Robot, but we use different settings, depending on the broker, pair, initial deposit, etc.

I never trade manually, it's not possible to open and close so many trades on many accounts.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Seems so many newbie they want to get instant success and want to buy robot as automatic trading, but actually this is not wise to learning, better learn with manually although only use demo account but they will can understand how to use indicator and how to manage money with risk management and money management, while if use robot and you don't understand how these robot work, often hear robot causing margin call account, so be carefully don't trust hundred percent with robot even seller guarantee profit

Saska

Trader
Jan 21, 2016
Yeah its right way to manual trade as robots a re very unpredictable and moreover you have to be a good trader to use them as they constantly needs fine tuning.
You should be able to trade without the robot, in order to work with the robot - this is obvious.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
You should be able to trade without the robot, in order to work with the robot - this is obvious.
Yes I thinj so too, trading with robot if we don't understand how these robot hence will hard to get valuable lesson from robot, but trade manually we can learn from our mistakle and then trying to overcome these mistake to getting betterment trading skill

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Hey everyone, i'm Fx newbie & i really want to ask, what's the best way to trade forex online, Manually or By using Forex Robot, i'm curious bcos a friend of mine is convincin me to buy a Forex Robot to trade as a newbie.

Please i need your suggestions.

Thanks.

If you wanna make regular profit here then of course manual trading is the best option to you! I never see a successful Forex trader with trading EA or Robot! Manual trading is much reliable and transparent.