Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
'Fair Trading Rights' seems to be very subjective. I wonder how that can be defined objectively.

As a trader i have trading experience with FXGROW, so i know that it has led me to trade freely.

The benefits that i am getting are:

1. Trades executed in the InterBank rates

2. Lowest Spreads

3. No restriction in trading

4. Reliable trading environment

5. No Requotes

6. High access to Liquidity

7. Fast Deposits and Withdrawals

8. Low comissions

• 👍
Reactions: daveM

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
Although in a way I am new to FX, its the first time I am hearing about FxGrow? do we clasify this as a broker or Market maker. ECN, or STP? Thanks you

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Although in a way I am new to FX, its the first time I am hearing about FxGrow? do we clasify this as a broker or Market maker. ECN, or STP? Thanks you

Dear
Wanja,

FxGrow is a ECN Forex Broker and all the trades hat you are doing are executed in the InterBank markets. I am trading with FxGrow in the ECN trading account and the spreads are the lowest if compared from the other leading ECN brokers.

Also the Deposits and Withdrawals are very fast and so this is a Reliable and Reputed ECN Broker to go with :)

All the best

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
ya its a big task to find a broker hat can provide you fair tradings. i have been in trading from last few months , currently i am note facing any problem. but my be in future it will happen

Yes, its it is always advisable to do your trading with a Reupted, Regulated and Reliable ECN Broker like FxGrow :)

This way you are sure that you can focus on your trading and get the income from your trades.