Best Forex Broker

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Hi, folks.
I'm new in the forum and recently I decided to start learning financial trading.
I am still reviewing some brokers. My main requirements are:
1. User friendly platform, as most of the platforms I've been looking at recently look very complex to me.
2. Free demo account, as I want to try it out safely, prior to going real.
3. Low min deposit, as I want to start with a small amount and see where this takes me.
4. Mobile app, as I need to make sure I'll have access to my account on the go.
5. Some sort of educational hub where I can learn about the markets.
Once I choose my broker I'll let you know. In the meantime, please feel free to suggest.
I would be happy to review your suggestions as well.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi, folks.
I'm new in the forum and recently I decided to start learning financial trading.
1. User friendly platform, as most of the platforms I've been looking at recently look very complex to me.
3. Low min deposit, as I want to start with a small amount and see where this takes me.
Once I choose my broker I'll let you know. In the meantime, please feel free to suggest.

I recommend RoboForex. They offer MT4 and cTrader platforms which both are easy to use. And they feature free webinars for new traders.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Hi, folks.

Most MT4 brokers can respond your requirements, but I think you can try Vinson Financials, the spread on Eur/usd is ~ 1.5.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
As for a simple trading platform: I gueesed there is no simpler platform than MT4. But a new MY4 web platfom is just a miracle. It's the simplest one I have ever tried. As I know FreshForex provides it.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll definitely take a look at those brokers. A friend of mine also recommends Trading 212. They have their own platform that looks pretty straightforward. What do you guys think of them? Is there someone using their platform?

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll definitely take a look at those brokers. A friend of mine also recommends Trading 212. They have their own platform that looks pretty straightforward. What do you guys think of them? Is there someone using their platform?
I think I'll go with Trading 212 guys. So far I feel their platform the most comfortable to me. If you are using them too, I would be happy if you share your impressions about them. I will definitely feel better if there is someone who can back me up for my choice. :))))

Lisa Anwood

Trader
Dec 10, 2015
Hello all,

If you’re thinking of venturing into the Forex exchange market, the first step is to acquire the services of a Forex broker. Forex brokers offer investors the facility to conduct online Forex trading, as well as providing in-depth information on market trends. Some brokers even offer a comprehensive market analysis to their clients, making it easier for them to take appropriate trading decisions. Choosing the right Forex Broker makes all the difference to the extent of your success in the Forex market.

A good Forex broker would also provide you with all the available market research and tools to help you take the best possible action. So make this decision wisely.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I think this question is a bit ambiguous but the answer depends on one's experience with the respective broker. I would mention many brokers, because technically all genuine brokers are best, but for the sake of this question. the best Broker according to my own evaluation is FreshForex, viewed in the light of spreads, execution time, and customer services, It is one of the best. Though there are many, many brokers out there!

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
I recommend RoboForex. They offer MT4 and cTrader platforms which both are easy to use. And they feature free webinars for new traders.

I want to try some news straddle strategy and my current broker is Hotforex can I use robo as well, do they have any news trading restrictions?

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
I dont think there are news restrictions anywhere, though traders would usually tell you to avoid news trading if uncertain of how its done. if you are refering to EAs as robo i would say yeah hotforex does allow it, though no actual experience here, im all manual.

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
Basically you need to find a broker that suits your needs as a trader. I'm based in the United States and my options are very limited. I have found a company that suits me best and the trading conditions are very good. It's a personal opinion, but if you want to test a company and you are not sure about its track record I believe you should start with a small deposit to test the execution speed and the spreads.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
U.S is like another world in Forex. Most broker doesn't accept U.S based trader. But I wonder if I am living outside US can trade with Forex US broker?

Jack72

Trader
Jan 11, 2016
United States
U.S is like another world in Forex. Most broker doesn't accept U.S based trader. But I wonder if I am living outside US can trade with Forex US broker?
We are all screwed up by CFTC, but luckily we have some alternatives offshore. I believe you should be able to trade with a US Forex broker, but why would you do that?

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
We are all screwed up by CFTC, but luckily we have some alternatives offshore. I believe you should be able to trade with a US Forex broker, but why would you do that?
but not all offshore brokers accept US Traders. no hurt feeling, but i think it is hard to be a US traders, because many brokers too afraid to accept us traders.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
My Preferred brokers are: Exness, HotForex, USG FX, IronFX & ICMarkets.
i would say avoid IronFx they have too many issues going on, yes hotforex is another good broker, but they do not accept us traders, and i agree LMFX is a good trader that allow US trader, i have an account with them as well.