Deposit Bonus Brokerage

maxprotrader

Trader
Dec 10, 2012
Hello,

I'm looking for a good deposit bonus broker...

I have seen so far FXDD and Everest Markets...

Please let me know what you think..

Best,

Maxprotrader

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Freshforex offers a good rebate. The company returns up to 50% costs on spread.To be precise, you can receive $5 for each lot a profitable trade. And $10 for each lot of unprofitable trades.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
Hello,

Best,

Maxprotrader
sometimes a " good deposit Bonus" can be a trap for traders.
if you means bonus that can be used when drawdown periode and can be lost. 90% brokers who offer this kind of bonuses will mess with your withdrawal request

i prefer a cashback bonus / rebate bonus/ bonus that can be withdrawable, like what Tickmill offer, only 10 lots needed to convert their bonuses into cash. or hotforex offer with their 100% deposit bonus that can convert into cash after your closed lots equal with your bonus amount.

but ,rather than looking for deposit bonus, i prefer brokers who focus to improve their quality and services and stay honest and do not mess with you like what most broker like FXPro , Tickmill, etc do

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
Seriously, deposit bonus is AWESOME when you deal with a good broker. ( many brokers often makes trouble with bonus amount) So, I didn't receive any deposit bonus when I started trading with CMTrading. :( however, at least it's good that I make enough money with them.

trader365

Nov 3, 2015
^
It's reason we shouldn't stick bonus deposit, avoid them and focus to trading is the best way to survive in this industry.

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
Seriously, deposit bonus is AWESOME when you deal with a good broker. ( many brokers often makes trouble with bonus amount) So, I didn't receive any deposit bonus when I started trading with CMTrading. :( however, at least it's good that I make enough money with them.
yes and good broker offer deposit bonus that can used for drawdown periode and will not mess with our trade are kinda rare
most of them will use terms that called no bonus arbitrage.
come one, if someone risk their money and got 100% profit because of market move in their desired directions, it is trader fault?
so why i am happy with broker without deposit bonus that can be used when drawdown periode like Tickmill or fxpro
but sometimes , a broker who offer withdrawable bonus that can't used against drawdown can mess with us too. lol
especially when we are succed to complete their lot requirements, lol

sammo

Oct 25, 2015
I have a question why many brokers don't offer any bonus program? Even most popular brokers, is bonus only from 2nd class broker or below?

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Hello,

Best,

Maxprotrader

Well I don't use bonuses in my trading but seems my broker Hotforex offers something like 100% on deposit, 30% and some other.

Just keep in mind that bonus is a double edged sword, a kind of leverage just from the margin side. Use it only when you want to make max from a trade..

RaviSarao

Trader
Dec 22, 2015
Kenya
Bonuses only adds confusion to my trading. Though traders in this industry do want to take advantage of the highest bonuses offered. The high leverage and bonus can throw a huge amount of profit at one side but on other side, it can also depress me as i might lose my own funds in frractions of seconds. Although i took 100% deposit bonus from my broker :p

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Well I don't use bonuses in my trading but seems my broker Hotforex offers something like 100% on deposit, 30% and some other.

Just keep in mind that bonus is a double edged sword, a kind of leverage just from the margin side. Use it only when you want to make max from a trade..
Good proposal. As I know FreshForex gives 101% on deposit. If you can use sucj bonuses properly, why not?

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I haven't traded with either FXDD or Everest Markets. I guess their bonus may be genuine but you had better watch out for slippage. Alternatively, you may want to try the Test Drive $1000 bonus from FreshForex. This promotion is only valid for new traders and you can only register before 25th of this month!

Sumita

Trader
Dec 21, 2015
sometimes a " good deposit Bonus" can be a trap for traders.
if you means bonus that can be used when drawdown periode and can be lost. 90% brokers who offer this kind of bonuses will mess with your withdrawal request

i prefer a cashback bonus / rebate bonus/ bonus that can be withdrawable, like what Tickmill offer, only 10 lots needed to convert their bonuses into cash. or hotforex offer with their 100% deposit bonus that can convert into cash after your closed lots equal with your bonus amount.

but ,rather than looking for deposit bonus, i prefer brokers who focus to improve their quality and services and stay honest and do not mess with you like what most broker like FXPro , Tickmill, etc do

Hey Damiri,
Yes I agree Deposit Bonus can be a trap for traders.
Most of the traders allow the traders to trade upon the bonus offered and withdraw it when the former complete their volume requirements. But since I and my friends have also asked for bonus from my broker: FinPro Trading, we have not been trapped by them. If I had made profits, I was always able to withdraw my money (profit). Their might be cases like you suggested but I have never gone through such issues. :)
Some of the traders act smartly and try to make fool of the traders in the name of bonus and then later on bang on their heads to withdraw their bonuses a well even though they did not fulfill their trading.

traderpool

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
Hello,

Best,

Maxprotrader
I trade with forexmart with their 30% deposit bonus that can be used for maintain account under drawdown , their bonus help me a lot

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
im not a fan of deposit bonuses, like it does come with conditions that are not that easy to acquire, its ok for those who know who to use it, but in the end I stick to my trades with no bonuses even at hotforex, keeps things simple never the less.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I prefer rebate, its much easier and less rules and terms.
Indeed, I also don't like bonus, rebates for trading is more direct and favourite money. Besides, we can earn rebates through referrals trading.