Best Forex Broker

FredricJones1

Confirmed Integerfx Representative
Mar 28, 2014
www.integerfx.com
How does an investor choose a best forex broker in online for currency trading?

what are the conditions they will look for and how they will search their brokers in online

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Choose the broker that satisfies your needs and expectation as well as suits your trading strategy..

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
How to analyse their trading strategy before starting to trade with them.

Actually, you are in the position to analyze your trading strategies and check the broker's client/trading agreement to see which strategy is allowed/disallowed. Many of the bad reviews you see on review websites are due to the fact that traders fail to trade along with the rules of their brokers.

Well, it is important to find a broker that allows you to trade without too many restrictions. With my broker there are no restrictions when it comes to using leverages, opening multiple accounts, or multiple trades. Trading the forex market should be simple and flexible.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Every broker has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is amost impossible to choose the perfect broker. Therefore it is necessary to look for such a broker, which has less disadvantages. In my opinion, Fresh Forex is one of them. Trading conditions and order execution are without any problems. The withdrawal of profit is really quick and there are a lot of withdrawal methods. For example here's my last withdrawal
5168F71A5C_9540151_18394699.png

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
Every broker has its own advantages and disadvantages. It is amost impossible to choose the perfect broker. Therefore it is necessary to look for such a broker, which has less disadvantages. In my opinion, Fresh Forex is one of them. Trading conditions and order execution are without any problems. The withdrawal of profit is really quick and there are a lot of withdrawal methods. For example here's my last withdrawal
5168F71A5C_9540151_18394699.png

Looks good! I think that to find a broker with quick withdrawal is quite a rare opportunity. What trading account do you use from FreshForex?

Fahim

Jul 22, 2015
Cairo
Hello!
Firstly, I will pay attention to the feedback it has, some reliable forums always have scam lists which could show me whether my broker is a scammer or not, it is the first step. Of course, you should pay attention to speed of execution and withdrawals, but firstly, pay attention to your skills and start trading only if you are ready for not to be surprised if you face loss instead of profit)

Jul 16, 2015
Hello ,

You can open an free trading account in Exness and enjoy instant withdraw and auto - withdraw system, even you can use nay trading strategy to earn more profit. Open account from here : [url deleted]

harissi

Aug 13, 2015
the best forex brokwer is the one who let you withdraw your money not the spreads and not the commission that matters

considerjohn

Sep 4, 2015
investor choose a best forex broker using fallowing tips:
Regulatory Compliance
Account Details
Currency Pairs Offered
Customer Service
Trading Platform

Prezident

Banned
Jul 20, 2011
Yes.
I work with FXopen for many years and it never let me down. No problems with the withdrawal of money, quality ECN and important regulators (ASIC, FCA).
The Best PAMM, Crypto and CFD.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
It's obvious, we need to choose the right one for better trading among hundreds of brokers out there. Few consider regulation, few think about bonuses and few traders strongly want fast withdrawal.

Considering my requirements, I find the CMTrading as the most suitable broker for me. Although it's not highly regulated, but yes at least it's regulated under FSB and I also get the fastest withdrawal facility. my main priority is 'secure trading'. So, when a broker ensures the best security, I'm with them simply

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015

what are the conditions they will look for and how they will search their brokers in online
i choose forex brokers
1.based on review on internet,
if i found many people complaint about this broker and they can proof it , i will not use it
2. by how long they are online, i will not put my money in brokers that just online below one months
3.credibility, i will find out are they limiting traders profit. restrictions trader style,or even worse, do not pay withdrawal request

so far i am not looking any new brokers, Tickmill, Primus and FBS are enough for me

Fabio

Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone. My name is Fabio and I am new in the Forum and in the market. Does anybody have feed back regarding UTMARKETS?

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015

what i need about a brokers
1.they have low spreads
2.they have low minimum deposit
3.they have good track records
4. they have no trading restrictions
5.they must be popular at least in my country

so that is how i choose tickmill as my forex brokers, because they are suitable for me, and use fasapay for deposit and withdrawal