Have you heard about this broker?

reese

Aug 19, 2015
Did you heard about a broker called BigBoss Financial which is from New Zealand?
My friend recommends me to make FX deal with BigBoss financial as they provide good after service and the fee is not relatively high.
And this company is getting very popular in Japan.
Do you guys know this company?

reese

Aug 19, 2015
thanks for the reply, what is the function of FSCL ? so do big boss has liscense to run broker business in New Zealand?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
New Zealand regulator Financial Markets Authority (FMA) requires all brokers to participate in some Financial Dispute Resolution scheme (FDR). FSCL is just one of such schemes. On its website, BigBoss claims that they are a part of FSCL FDR, but they cannot be found in the FSCL's register (which is freely available on FSCL's website).

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
Alfa Financial, BigBoss Financial, Vinson Financials,...

Just discovered an interested thing that most brokers have these common words in their name:
- Forex (of course)
- Fx (abbreviation of Forex)
- Finance, Financial
- Capital
- Market

Still looking for a broker that its name contains "SCAM" :D

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
tried duy a rough search they seem quiet new to the industry, I would wait for them to get some solid regulations and proofs before i do anything. its really hard to tell, they dont seem to be on forex peace army either.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
If you decide to trade there, look very carefully all the documents, the client agreement. Because you may face all sorts of pitfalls. For example, broker FBS has the clause: "For long-term strategies (the deal is open for more than 2 days), the company charges a fixed fee for the total number of days that the position was opened, the fee is fixed and defined as the cost of 1 point of the transaction in US dollars multiplied by size of the swap points of the currency pair transaction, the commission is not an interest-based payment, depending on whether the transaction is open for purchase or sale. " How does it sound you?

jerry

Jul 19, 2015
Alfa Financial, BigBoss Financial, Vinson Financials,...

Just discovered an interested thing that most brokers have these common words in their name:
- Forex (of course)
- Fx (abbreviation of Forex)
- Finance, Financial
- Capital
- Market

Still looking for a broker that its name contains "SCAM" :D

Seems 90% of brokers have their names followed those name rules.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
The name is not a factor to consider a broker scam or not. Many brokers have "fx" in their names but some are decent and some are true scam.

trader365

Nov 3, 2015
The name doesn't say anything, but I will stay away from any brokers that give me an unsafe felling about its name but seems most brokers name are decent.