Is there anyone using OctaFX Broker?

Aug 24, 2015
Hello everybody!

I'd like to hear your experience with their spreads & commission structure are like.* Who is their liquidity provider?*
Have you experienced slippage problems a lot in live account?

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I would also know a bit more about OctaFx. I read some complaints against this broker, but I'm not sure if they were the truth.

Aug 24, 2015
If nobody has some experience with them, I will tell you about the experience myself, cause finally I decided to trade with them. I was very satisfied with the fact OctaFX does not limit your trading techniques. If you want scalping, hedging and etc., it is not prohibited by them, so, you guys can do whatever you want). Maybe I was lucky enough and haven't been noticed). I often like to use scalping, depending on the mood and the day and my financial opportunities. But whatever you use, you definetely should not forget about market conditions and its changing nature. The withdrawal fact is also what I like about them, but what I noticed is that the duration of it highly depends on their working hours and blah blah...search for their conditions yourself, it is individual, I suppose that you can talk about that with their support team, their ready-to-answer enough.Oh yes and their spreads grew only with news releases, cause I traded with other brokers and their spreads grew for now reason, this is unfair. So, this reveals that this broker is not bad, these conditions seem rather attractive for me, but everything has its dark side, never say sever (about changing my opinion about them)).