Which one is better HYIP or forex?

tomhardy

Trader
Oct 25, 2014
Many guys insist me to involve in forex business. But, I would like to start HYIP website by using ARM HYIP script. I don't know which one best. Can you explain me?

Bosschick

Aug 5, 2015
In my opinion, forex is more stable than HYIPs, and it not easy to be controlled by certain person. But for HYIP programs, we are in a passive possition once we invested money, and we don't know how does they process our money. To be on the safer side, it would be best to involve in forex business

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
There is no question that Forex trading is far better and it’s a real business while HYIP is just a Ponzi Scheme which can never be a lifetime work, I am lucky that I work with Nova FX broker which makes Forex even better while there is Risk Free Trade option available where I get 3 free chances which allows me to trade easily due to no fear of losses and even if I do it’s refunded to me up to 500 dollars which really makes things easier.

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
There is no question Forex trading is better because it’s a real business while HYIP is just an illusion behind massive darkness, it might bring profits at times, but ultimately we will never find success consistently and it’s not dependable as well while with Forex, it’s an legitimate business that we can rely upon completely and for me it’s truly spectacular with OctaFX broker’s awesome conditions that includes small spread of 0.2 pips for all major and so much more that I can’t even remember.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
You said it perfectly Paul HYIP is definitely the darkness and if anyone wishes to be successful then he must keep distance as much as possible. I also enjoy doing trading especially with Nova FX broker, as I mention above they have so many benefits which includes Risk Free Trade while there are more benefits especially 111% bonus on deposit which makes this better any day and this is why I like it so much more and always prefer it!

Paul Sheahan

Master Trader
Feb 12, 2015
The biggest issue is that HYIP has no transparent system, so it’s just like believing on the web site to what they say, it is not in our hand to choice if we invest there and how often do you think an honest person on internet? I don’t think there is ever anyone going to be honest especially when it comes to internet, so we should invest only in business like I do with Forex trading and I get benefit straight away with 50% bonus from OctaFX.

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I agree with Paul that’s the biggest issue and it shows you that it’s nothing more than Ponzi scheme, but that’s for people with heads over their shoulders on in their knees. I always take Forex ahead of anything especially with the broker that I have got in Nova FX, it is a master piece with having awesome news and analysis facility, it is easy and simple to follow yet brings out great profits while they are 24/5 active support service.