3-MONTH TRADING COURSE

WEB%2BFRONT%2BTRAD%2BSUCCESS.png

ADVERTISING%2B-%2BLIST%2BCOURSE%2BCOMPREHENSIVE.png

ADVERTISING%2B-%2BMANUAL%2BBOTTOMS%2BPAGE.png

LOGO%2BBOTTOM.png

Shiek

Master Trader
Sep 11, 2014
I will definitely give a visit to this site, but just a question on how accurate do you consider this course to be? I mean by the success rate of people who have taken it? I am learning from my broker Nova FX, as they have free course which teaches us everything about trading, so we are able to work well and that allows me to work well, but I am always seeking to learn more and more especially if it can increase my chance of success.

Hey Shiek, how goes it?

Well I have 3 Categories of Students and the “accuracy” of the Trading Course depends on how they/you use it.

Those who use my Methodology to Swing Trade since July 1, 2014 when it started would have benefited from the trades in the Table below..

TRADE RESULTS - JULY 1, 2014 - SEPTEMBER 8, 2015

acf32585ab11786e6dbf9aceea74ecd7

This Table represents the trades I have sent to them based on the Methodology. Assuming a risk of 5% per trade, this has generated a strong 33% Rate of Return.

The goal of these traders is to earn money from the market conservatively over the Long-Term, so they are really not interested in aggressive short-term trading. Relative to the BarclayHedge Rankings for 2014 and 2015 and other conservative Investments, it is very strong. http://www.drfxswingtrading.com/trades.html

There also those who have used the Trades and adopted the theories in the Trading Manual as part of their own Swing or Day Trading strategies.

EMAIL%2BPROMOTIONS.png

EMAIL%2BPROMOTIONS2%2B.png

So whether you trade Long-Term or Short-Term or have your own strategy, this Methodology is for you.

The reason for this is that the Candlestick Patterns on the Daily & 4 Hour Charts are very accurate in predicting market direction across all time frames. So if you are a Day/Swing Trader targeting smaller moves during the day/overnight, knowledge of the direction of the pair over the next 7 days will help you to confidently choose your trades.

As you can see in the images of a recent Video below, the Red Dashed Line represented the recent expected direction of the AUD JPY on the Daily Chart based on the theory of how Consolidations and Ranges are formed. Knowledge of this would have allowed you to start getting ready to trade short when the pair finally moved lower as predicted.

ADVERTISING%2B-%2BAUD%2BJPY%2BRANGE.png

• So if you are looking to trade conservatively over the Long-Term, this Course is for you.

• If you want to learn how to predict the major market direction that will enhance your Short-Term trading, this is for you.

• Even if you have your strategy or use Statistical Indicators, knowledge of how these Candlesticks on the Larger Time Frames control the rest of the market will be of tremendous benefit to you.

I definitely believe you will be happy.

Take care man,

Duane

DRFXSWINGTRADING
www.drfxswingtrading.com

• 👍
Reactions: Shiek