Are they any Successful women Traders in Forex?

Sarah12

Aug 12, 2015
I read a post of women in forex making me curious to ask,Are there any successful women in forex? Do anyone know of a successful woman trader?Are they are many? If no what is stopping women from trading?:rolleyes:

• 👍
Reactions: Jalissia

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, there are any number of great women traders, who seem to be doing quite well..check out myfxbook for a review of some really good women traders..

• 👍
Reactions: Sarah12

elishaab

Trader
Mar 21, 2012
Bamenda
I guess there are not many women in this business. In my country I am yet to see a female trader.

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
I guess there are not many women in this business. In my country I am yet to see a female trader.

Why are there not many female traders in your country,Elishaab? What is discouraging them, fear?. Generally I heard that women who even have the interest in Forex just ignore the interest because of fear,most women cannot control their emotions well hence tend to stay away from forex because of their emotional play but apart from this I know of a few women who trade and do it successfully.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Really sorry to hear about that..there is no reason why more women in your country should not trade..btw, which country is this? Can you let us know..just curious, thanks for sharing

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Really sorry to hear about that..there is no reason why more women in your country should not trade..btw, which country is this? Can you let us know..just curious, thanks for sharing

But nowadays; there have so many woman traders; even I see few trainers! I’m sure the number will be more gradually.

Ulacan

Trader
Feb 21, 2019
There are several women traders who are very proficient in placing trades and can out do many men whhen it comes to making profits. Women, somehow, are better than most men in analysis. Besides, women can really be dedicated more than men

Helloyees

Trader
Mar 8, 2019
Yes, there are very successful female traders in the forex market who do peter than male counterparts by far.Since forex trading is very open and entry is not pegged on gender, there is no obstacle stopping females from trading. There are women who are better at analysis than men

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
There are some general stereotypes in Forex, one of them is that there are no successful women in this job. Women can perform equally good as man on Forex, however, somehow this job is still referred by many as “man’s job”

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
I bet they are present, just keep silence cause probably not that young to show off, So if you are here, please let us know;)
//-----

hey mauk.... i know of one personally for sure.... for years she was more of a carry trader..... the audjpy standard lot has a margin required of little over 1400 and nzdjpy runs about 1350...... she lived solely off the audjpy and nzdjpy swap , letting the trades profit build her account......

that's somewhat harder now with swap rates low......

a standard eurusd lot pays me 7 bucks a day right now..... 365 days a year....

with the margin required of only 2262 @ (50:1) , you would double your money in swap alone in a year.....h

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I bet they are present, just keep silence cause probably not that young to show off, women are more capable to do all small things right at once and without too big emotions, I think it's even muich more suitable job for them than for men. So if you are here, please let us know;)

Yes, they are capable of! In Forex, success is always challenging; need higher level of dedication as well s determination, whatever the gander it is that doesn’t mean much.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I trade and I've met a few other women online that also trade, but don't know any women in person that do. I think the industry is mostly dominated by males but there are successful women here and there!

• 👍

piyuu

Apr 29, 2022
Mary Callahan Erdoes
I read history for her she is very expert in trading she is from New York City. also she is CEO of J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, a division of JPMorgan Chase, and is considered a potential successor of JPMorgan Chase & Co's CEO Jamie Dimon.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
The industry certainly could use more women. Generally speaking they are more risk averse, which is why there are a lot less I believe.

• 👍