Fraud Fraud Fraud

79canc

Aug 22, 2015
Wall forex is a fraud company they are not paying my money since last one month, We are going to launch an international case against wall forex. They are not replying any email no response from their side. guys they are a big fraud............

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Never had an experience with them, but there are many brokers who have cheated the traders in the past and these days it has become very common.

fx401

Aug 23, 2015
pls clear it more.. we have to know more details about this company. as a new trader we should be more careful about the fraud
thanks....

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I never tried this company. But I found Forex-Metal accidentally, while reading brokers reviews. I am very lucky to find this broker and trade for a while and have not had any problems with them.

Aug 24, 2015
Never heard about them and sorry to hear such a story, but according to my practice there is only a tiny chance that you will receive your money back, probably no chances, cause if their support hasn't solved the problem yet and even nor responded AT ALL do not wait that it will....

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
dont you just hate it how some complaints leaves us HANGING. like seriously can we have some details here, what broker? what happened? a simple naration would be really great, many tend to through tantrums with no basis just to be fair one should atleast give some details, wall forex? what who where is that?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Which broker? Yes, there have so many market maker brokers; so new traders need to select their trading company so sincerely!

Shaun Henry

Master Trader
Dec 29, 2016
fx-list.com
I really need to know whether this is a joke or reality! Such company doesn’t even exist. The height of craziness is not even writing proper details. You can’t even guess this way because no company with such name is there at all!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I really need to know whether this is a joke or reality! Such company doesn’t even exist. The height of craziness is not even writing proper details. You can’t even guess this way because no company with such name is there at all!

Basically; trading with a new FX broker is always challenging since; most of the new brokers close their trading business very commonly!

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
You should always do a business only with the regulated companies when in case of something bad like that one for example you will know for sure that you will get your money back no matter what and in somewhat full amount, all the rest is big risk.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
79canc, I am sorry for your bad experience and loss which you have suffered. Unfortunately these things happen when traders are not careful when choosing a broker. Try to deal only with legitimate brokers in the future and investigate better tempting offers