Can demo accounts give us all we need?

samfälldBTC

Trader
Jul 23, 2015
right now USA
Do you not think that a skilled individual can learn about markets with the demo?

Finding news sources that effect your niche is better than relying on your broker advice, is it not? I am sure that the more you read the better... and brokers have desire to make more money for their members... But sometime i think that to best learn is to look at news yourself in real time and then look at how the market adjusts.

Start reading about theory of why, and start make your theory.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
Demo account is the best way to gain knowledge about the trading. But it is not the way to get all the detailed knowledge about trading with Forex. To learn and earn it is necessary to participate in the real market.

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Practically demo accounts gives you the space and chance to practice more without necessarily depositing,It gives you the freedom to learn and practice boosting your confidence to start real trading.More said you would need to start trading in real accounts one way or the other as trading in demo accounts is just an illusion...Well I new to forex hoping to learn more and enjoy my self here

Edgar

Aug 14, 2015
Recently I see a lot of questions connected with demo accounts on forex forums.lol
Demo can't give full information and experience about trading. If you are a newbie in forex you can start with demo accounts, if you know how to trade you would better run real account . Only after you try demo accounts you will get confident enough in trading.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
If you are new to the forex market as a trader, it is not the best thing for you to start trading with real money in a live account at once. How much of charts and market data can you understand as a new trader, how good have you mastered your trading platform, how well can you work with your trading strategy- how about your money management skills, are they impressive? If you start as a novice trading with money, before you gathered worthy experience on these aspects, you should have blown your account severally. This is why is good you improve in these trading aspects using a demo where you will trade with play money. But then when you move on to live trading, you could use the demo to optimize your indicators and other trading system.

ApipFx

Trader
Oct 14, 2015
Trading in demo account is like fighting in a training ground. It needs almost every aspects in trading even you're using a virtual money. I use demo account to test every theory I've been learned, train my discipline and also train my emotional control (not really, because most of us took it easy when using a virtual money).

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
You cannot earn from the demo account but they are very useful in giving you real market experience, which is very important for a new trader in terms of exposure.

ApipFx

Trader
Oct 14, 2015
I think demo doesn't provide what I need, I tried demo for many months but I am still failed at real.

You should look for another analyzing methods that would fit for you in the real account. And so, your trading psychology is tested when you're in the real account. It's a big difference when you lose $10k in demo account and $100 in a real account.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Trading in demo account is for forward test skill trading, system trading and strategy, this wil useful for learning process, and for forward test system and look the end result since use these system, but usually demo account can't built up psychology trading because in demo not involved emotion due only use virtual mney

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
The Demo gives you no adrenaline rush, that's for sure. :))))
Yes right, demo acount can't giving emotion pressure during trades, and this type acount might not suitable to built up psychology trading, and to develop good psychology hence real account is better than demo account, we can start with only one dollar with choose cent account, some broker offer low minimum deposit and we can trying to feeling adrenaline pressure in real account.

TheFxTrader

Trader
Nov 16, 2015
Yes right, demo acount can't giving emotion pressure during trades, and this type acount might not suitable to built up psychology trading, and to develop good psychology hence real account is better than demo account, we can start with only one dollar with choose cent account, some broker offer low minimum deposit and we can trying to feeling adrenaline pressure in real account.
Well, I don't think you will be able to trade at all with just 1 dollar, let alone to feel any adrenaline rush. :)

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
Actually, it is possible to trade with $1 at some brokers (OANDA, AGEA, Exness).
Yes my broker also offer low deposit even use one dolar also already can start trading in real account, this is one opportunity forex business for now which already as retail trader we can take part in forex business, and trade in real account will can built up psychology trading

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Actually, it is possible to trade with $1 at some brokers (OANDA, AGEA, Exness).

Yeah you can trade with this amount but it will be really tough to manage your trades with such aamount, its better to invest amount with which you can manage your trades.