Forex as the main vehicle for making money

forexforum

Jul 11, 2015
I realize a lot of experienced traders have high-end trading systems which can hold multiple charts and such. Before coming to the land of forex I traded options and even stocks at times. I've been strictly trading forex for the past 3 years (many highs and even more lows experienced)...do any of you guys use other investment vehicles besides forex to trade or would you consider that being greedy and/or tedious. My trading cpu is pretty basic and gets the job done but if I do decide to dabble back into calls and puts do you guys have any suggestions? (If is a big 'if'...options trading went downhill last time I did it)

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
I realize a lot of experienced traders have high-end trading systems which can hold multiple charts and such. Before coming to the land of forex I traded options and even stocks at times. I've been strictly trading forex for the past 3 years (many highs and even more lows experienced)...do any of you guys use other investment vehicles besides forex to trade or would you consider that being greedy and/or tedious. My trading cpu is pretty basic and gets the job done but if I do decide to dabble back into calls and puts do you guys have any suggestions? (If is a big 'if'...options trading went downhill last time I did it)

Most financial advisor say it's best to have 1/3 in high return, high risk investments.
But today's financial markets don't allow to look for lower risk investments (as I see it every investments has a higher risk to lose, even bank accounts).

It all depends on your own skills, if you are able to generate profits, why not put a bigger chunck of your portfolio into your trading?

FOrex is more profitable than stock but forex has high risk option if you want to get high profit then you have to keep in mind that you could able to loose your money also. Forex can be the main incoming source but beside that you should not be greedy on this sector.

harissi

Aug 13, 2015
a lot are saying that you can have a full time job trading currencies but i want to share my experience , i started with 100 K and i used to make 10 K a month until 1 day i lost 70 % of my money so you cant say its a job it should be a hobby and you only should trade with the money you dont need or else you will fail hard and as we all know the house ALWAYS win so ....