Did the Greece Votes affect EURUSD?

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
Yesterday, I noticed that there was a down trend on the chart. Do you think the Greece Votes must have affective this pair?

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
There will be impact on the EUR and tomorrows ECB governing council meeting will be crucial.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
It created 2 huge gaps for E/U pair, last week was deeper and I think this pair wouldn't restore in short time.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Guess EUR already reacted on the Greece collapse, don't see any abnormal price movement. Made some good trades at Monday after referendum day, now stay aside and watching for time to entry.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
I think Greece crisis will affect Eurozone and further globle economy, of course EURUSR will be involved, a fews days ago received one notification from hotforex about transaction warn about Greece, but I'm not sure the future movement.

globalfx

Trader
Feb 24, 2014
I think Greece crisis will affect Eurozone and further globle economy, of course EURUSR will be involved, a fews days ago received one notification from hotforex about transaction warn about Greece, but I'm not sure the future movement.

So do you think there will be more downward movement? As the situation is being resolved, I foresee the EUR gaining back its strength. What do you think?

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
So do you think there will be more downward movement? As the situation is being resolved, I foresee the EUR gaining back its strength. What do you think?

Just read this from my broker daily analysis:
([url deleted])

"Regarding the Greek situation, Greece's parliament approved the bailout package presented by Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras. The next stage for the Greek Prime Minister will be working with Greece's European creditors to get an actual bailout, and actual funding, back to the Greek economy, which has basically been shuttered in the last two and a half weeks."

Follow me, the pair had 2 gaps and showed signs of recovery, I also think it would restore in following weeks or wave in short range.

wisetrada

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2014
Just read this from my broker daily analysis:

Follow me, the pair had 2 gaps and showed signs of recovery, I also think it would restore in following weeks or wave in short range.

I strongly agree. I am still hesitant to trade based on this speculation. I mean, is there any doubt about the bailout? It is possible that another issue might arise.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Of course the Greek Debt crisis in the eurozone rubbed on severely on the euro and the EUR/USD on the larger hand. Market prices responded closely to the unfolding events of the negotiated, I remember how the vote of the Greek referendum greatly affected my EUR/USD trade.