Do you like to enter in trading contests?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Many of the brokers offering trading contest these days. Have you ever taken part in a quiz contest ? Do u think it is a good idea to take part in quiz contests? If you have ever won a prize in quiz contests please share your experience with us

2013contest_live_ironfx_PNG.jpg

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Honestly I have not...But the funny thing is that before now I look at the page where the contests are explained in my brokers site, so many interesting contests. The problem for me was lack of trust in the contest at that time, as I was just starting out.
But I think now that it is never a bad idea to be involved in such contests, as there is nothing to loose but much to gain.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
entering into a forex trading contest is good, you just have to trade the way you do and you might win, but only problem is that some brokers charge more as a entry fee.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
trading contest are ok, and as long as there a winning retail trader then its still a gain, there is an on going contest at hotforex for those who want to try it. happy holidays everyone.

foxcon

Trader
May 26, 2014
I feel it is a waste of time. I don't trust the results as I feel it has been chosen even before the contest began. Also, I have not heard any forex trader come up on forums or any other means to say they won a huge price. I wonder if the company select a special candidate to participate as well and when this candidate win the price goes back to the company.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
A quiz contest? So answering questions about trading forex? That is not a bad idea I think and quite useful! A trading contest as far as a trading competition is a terrible idea and new traders should especially stay away from that.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I have not take part in a contest but i think is a good idea because it will sharpen your experience and learning process. Most broker offer contest and win money to trade with and make profit.

stephane

Trader
Jan 29, 2015
I am taking part in one.

As long as you understand it has nothing to do with real -or even demo- trading it is ok.

I have a tendancy for that contest to take more risk that what my normal mannagement plan allows for, because there is no leverage is less and all position are closed every day.

Therefore I definnitely do trade differently when in this contest.

I do not thing it is a proper way to learn the basics to trade, but if you do it o see if you may adapt to a different environment and be still be profitable, it's fun.:)

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Once in a while, I join trading contests just to help me compete and sharpen my trading skills; but I have never won any of the contests. Maybe because I enter it just for the fun of it.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
Contest make you more confident even demo contest polish your skills . You trade in competition , try your best to win it. I really like to take part in live and demo contest . I win in 1 contest too. You feel good when your targets are achieved under some restrictions that help to manage accounts in future.

wisdom

Jul 29, 2015
I have not enter a trading contest but i think it is good before it has good advantage to the trader. The trader benefit by winning monetary prizes and also having more trading experience.