Should we trade under pressure?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Forex trading can be a very stressful activity at times. The main problem is that whether a trade goes for you or against you, it can affect your emotions in a profound way. Trading under any kind of pressure can lead us to making lot of bad decisions and losing our account.

alexis

Trader
May 8, 2014
No. You should not trade under pressure. You will trader only then when you will be able to or wish to trade. Do not take forex trading a target. Then you will fail in every step. Hope you understand and you will not make any kind of trade in pressure. You can not profit if you open a trade inside this.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Trading under pressure is never good while trading. You could lost your focus points and It'll only affect the decision and choices you will take.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Use less leverage and you will not trade under pressure. High leverage is often reason of being under pressure or high BP. Dont become greedy use proper money management and you shall not feel the pressure.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
trading under pressure makes you to make wrong trades as you try to over do things which are not needed at that time.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
We should never do any trade undress pressure. You know what? when I was new at OctaFx, I have lost huge money because I was Greedy to make lots of money in short of time. But now, I am making little profits continually from the same broker.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Trading under pressure is a very bad idea. It can lead you to make a lot mistake and doing things you are not suppose to do under normal circumstances.

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
Of course not. Trading under pressure would be like digging your own grave. I don't even trade at all when I'm not under pressure but sure which position to go, long or short. I just back out. Same should be applied when someone is under pressure. Beginners usually do this especially when they are on a losing streak they tend to try to make their money back and then start to make silly mistakes. I did this when started trading forex 5 years ago. Something that should be clearly avoided by all means.

• 👍
Reactions: Helloyees

stephane

Trader
Jan 29, 2015
Forex trading can be a very stressful activity at times. The main problem is that whether a trade goes for you or against you, it can affect your emotions in a profound way. Trading under any kind of pressure can lead us to making lot of bad decisions and losing our account.

Generally you should avoid emotions while trading, but I ve been told of traders that needed adrenaline and excitement to be able to get into the proper state of mind. the were unable to trade while they remain calm.

Mahboobrashid

Feb 23, 2015
Of course some time we have under pressure on trading but it is so danger for our capital
because if you have under pressure so you could not take a best decision.

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
I don't think trading under pressure is the best scenario possible, however sometimes we still need to trade and make decisions at that point. In order to improve our emotional management under stressful situations it is good to learn and read literature specific for that.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
The answer to the question can be seen from what happens to all of us with every other issue in life, sometimes when we are under pressure we do things rashly without thinking. And with that kind of situation we are prone to mistakes.

Just like a friend sometime ago, he was looking for his phone while the phone was in his hand...this happened cause he was under pressure. My advice is, not to trade when you are under pressure, try to ease yourself before you do so.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
When a trader is in under lot of pressure the mind cannot be calm to make good trading decision and so can endanger ones trade which can lead to losses.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
It's never smart to trade with emotions. If you trade with pressure you'll be making trades that you wouldn't do in normal circumstances and this could change your strategy in a negative way!

pinbar

Jul 18, 2015
Pressure is not a good thing for trading and we must be calm before entering the market. If you are not feeling well, stay away from market as it is not going anywhere.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
Patience is the most important aspect of Forex. So I would not suggest you to trade in pressure as there are more chances to incur loss in this situation.

Of course not. Trading under pressure would be like digging your own grave. I don't even trade at all when I'm not under pressure but sure which position to go, long or short. I just back out. Same should be applied when someone is under pressure. Beginners usually do this especially when they are on a losing streak they tend to try to make their money back and then start to make silly mistakes. I did this when started trading forex 5 years ago. Something that should be clearly avoided by all means.

I agree with you.