Do you trade from mobile platform such as android, IOS, Windows Phone ? how is the Ex

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Do you trade from mobile platform such as android, IOS, Windows Phone ?

Well if are trading on the go surely you cant carry a laptop with you always. So i know many fellow traders who are using mobile platforms to trade. Mobile Platforms such as Android, Blackberry, IOS, Windows 8 Mobile.

Do you also use a mobile platform to trade. Please name what are the softwares you download to make charts and follow prices in mobile platforms also what are the advantages and disadvantages. Look forward for feedback from you guys.

Last edited:

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Mobile trading is a flexible way to trading at anywhere a pc is not convenient to trading. It very easy to use. I some times uses it to trade on my android when am far from my pc.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
yes it is very good option for traders who can not monitor their trade on PC due to any reason .This helps them to change their positions and not miss any point they want to achieve. I some times use mobile trading during travel or when I am not with my computer.

wisdom

Jul 29, 2015
Forex mobile trading is a good and available option for traders to be able to monitor their trades from anywhere using your computer is not available.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
I regularly use my smartphones to trade the binary market. Although, my broker ctoption offers mobile platforms for both android and iOS, I love trading with the android one.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
I am very much addicted towards Forex Trading. I use both platforms, Mobile and PC. I use to trade almost everyday. When I am at home I prefer to use PC while at the times when I have to go out of city for certain reasons I use my Android Tablet.

Bosschick

Aug 5, 2015
Personally I use both pc and mobile. Both trading platforms are very good and whenever I have to move around I prefer to use the mobile trading platform in order to monitor trades at any time. Its flexible and easy.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I use mobiles for trading when i was away from my home and i can not use my PC or laptop to trade so i use mobile to check new charts and trends of market.

Ese11

Trader
Aug 12, 2015
Trading from a mobile platform is portable and easy but I dont trade on this all the time,I mostly do this when I am out ,I guess you cant have your laptop or computer everywhere you go,that is when the mobile platform comes into use;)

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I have tried mobile trading in the past on an Android device and it's not suitable for me.
My broker currently support all mobile tradings (iOS, Android) but I only download it to check the equity.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I trade from my laptop but take a peek at my open trades (if any) using mobile during the day time. It is a good facility by I don't recommend newbies to use mobile for trading as it will be very busy day looking at charts at all the time they will be.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I remember there is a mobile app MT4 trader that you can trade with any broker from it. I used it long time ago.
iOS_devices_metatrader4_new.jpg

This app support all account from demo to real of all broker that provide MT4. I just logged my demo account and it worked well.

Poetsoes

Trader
Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone here know of a data analysing tool or app. that can be used on iOS (iPhone or iPad)?
Something like the interphase on 'Earn Forex' that accesses your Mobile MT4 app. and then generates a summarised report.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
I am alone just once times trying use android phone for trading purposes, but in my experience to open new trades need click option and not instant like as use laptop, but now I am not use anymore and trade using laptop as long as having spare time

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
metatraders mobile platform for the iPhone is slowly becoming a larger part of my trading..... computers running ea's and indicators send push notifications in seconds letting me exactly what to do.... or to prepare/remind me for upcoming events just in case i have forgot.....

even if off, as a rule the platform will load in a few seconds.... with just a few clicks the orders can be placed or closed as need be.....

the more descriptive the pn messages the better..... pn's and the mobile platform have really allowed me to be removed from trading except for the final actions..... for me, it's far better that way.....h