New to Forex

RichKid

Active Trader
Feb 10, 2010
NY
Hello All,

This is my first post in this forum. I have never actually tried any forex trading yet but I have read several books on trading and I am very interested in getting started. I plan on opening a practice account very soon to start learning. I pretty much understand all the import things about trading. I still do not understand technical and fundamental analysis completely though.

Any tips on getting started? Any books i should read? Help me get started.

Thanks to anyone who posts in advance.

quantum360

Active Trader
Apr 26, 2010
Hey Jana, you can also check out babypips.com...that's where I started. Don't be underestimate it by it's simplicity. It's a treasure that one....hope that helps...

whitney01

Active Trader
May 2, 2010
hello,

yes babypips.com is also a good forum site about learning more regarding forex. you can also got a lot of info their since you are also new like me in forex so we need to learn more before investing.

thanks,
[link removed]

evildardjk

Active Trader
Jun 9, 2010
my advice

i was being in this market 5 years.honestly say i'm just wasting my time and money for the last 4 years..i was reading so many book and keep trying and error in live market and even sometimes make me feel give up..but because i was far gone in this market that not a good point to turn back,and thank to god when i'm searching for the lesson in youtube and found the title "forex lesson with forexbeam(99.9% profit).I'm email him and learn from him and now i'm really believe i can make a good fortune in no time.so my advice for u as newbie,don't trade just because u learn that from book,it not same in the reality..what a flower word in all that book just for selling purpose.find a already successful mentor and learn from him the secret behind that and with that ur will guarantee ur success

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
There are so many online forum that can help you learn forex and babypips is a good place to start learning then you have to open a demo and start practicing how to trade.

Binos

Jul 29, 2015
Hello there!
and I have to say that I'm new to all this stuff as well. I think the best teacher is practice and I even ready to invest some funds in this (means I do not mind losing them) and try.
But there are 2 ways as for me: on your onw or using some "Help" platforms. What do you think is better?

elishaab

Trader
Mar 21, 2012
Bamenda
Hello there!
and I have to say that I'm new to all this stuff as well. I think the best teacher is practice and I even ready to invest some funds in this (means I do not mind losing them) and try.
But there are 2 ways as for me: on your onw or using some "Help" platforms. What do you think is better?

The best teacher is practice. But I will advise you find some who is already successful and you will be good. The mindset of doing it and not minding if you lose money is not good for a trader. It means you are joking that you really want to learn how to trade successfully.

First of all welcome to forex! My advice is to take all the time needed to educate yourself as there are so many educational sources. Just choose them wisely. For me, the best book ever written on this field is "trading for a living" check it out, ask questions, be active, and good luck!

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
As all of us know the importance of basic education about forex. It helps us to know forex market and trading . While trading on demo we know most of the things which are not easy to learn in just reading. New traders need to develop interest and do work with passion for getting best results.

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
If stil realy new in forex, hence they need to learn basic education, many source to learn basic forex, and you need learn more about forex business, although actually ths business is simple in theory but still many insight that required to learned, and not less important keep practice with demo account.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
You are on the right track! Yes, demo is the best option for you right now! There have so many useful threads of technical and fundamental in this forum! So, read all of threads with Blog posts! All the best, happy learning.