which forex bot is the best

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
I never find EA that is profitable in long run !
most of them looks good in historic test ( curve fitted EA )
and rest are grid EA with no SL
no one of them will earn you money - it is impossible !

I would want to agree with you in a way, but I think the thing is that using robots vary with traders. Some traders would not have all the time in the world but are deeply interested in forex. Such would rely heavily on EA's to do most of the work for them as they attend to other things.

But in all, we should know that there are a wide range of advantages and disadvantages and so it's important to take all of these into consideration before you put your capital at risk.

gregkevin

Trader
Jan 11, 2015
There are many boats software for trading forex . That are mainly algorithm based software . They analysis the market place and generate the result . But they are not fully reliable .

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
I do not use EA in Forex trading because i did not find any trust able EA so i prefer manual trading. Because in manual trading you are trading by yourself and can control your trade perfectly.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
I heard that most Forex robots never work, and some of them work for sometime, but then stop working once the market changes. I think you do manual trading rather than robot.

Indeed EA's are able to preform good untill the market conditions change, if the trader/traders behind the software doesn't adjust the software to the changing conditions you'll end up losing money.

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Have you tried One Million Dollar EA? It's really worth to try, tried it with Hotforex, Mayzus and Fxtime best scalping software in my view

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
not so sure about EAs and its kinda confusing coz i dont even know where to start looking for one! the internet is filled with offers and lots of sold softwares half of which im not even sure it work :(

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
There are many robots in the market its very hard to use them and moreover they work on a fixed program which makes it very un reliable as it might place wrong trades in volatile market conditions.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
I think no bots are reliable. The average life span of a bot is 90 days and it could go wrong in a few days as well. If you are looking for an alternative check this out, fair rates and all. Never let anyone put trades in your account if you don't know the logic behind the trade, [URL deleted]

pinbar

Jul 18, 2015
I dont use robots actually because this is in my mind that they are not reliable. Maybe they are good but I have heard so much negative about them that block me to even try them.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
Many bots in the market are available for trading in the market but I do prefer manual trading as it gives me full control over my transactions.