Advantages of using technical analysis in forex

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
Technical analysis is easy to understand and easy to use than fundamental analysis. You need to read and understand a lot about fundamental. In technical trading, its easy. Just study charts and learn about price action.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
Technical analysis is great to give you an indication of the trend without the need to follow most of the news in the market.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
Technical analysis means the security analysis methodology which is used for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume. Thus to gain more and more profit it can be proved very helpful for the investor to perform Technical Analysis in order to be a successful trader.

pinbar

Jul 18, 2015
It is always good to have a look on technical aspects of the market because it gives idea of what has happened and what will be happening next. Normally I used to have a look on [URL deleted] and it help me setting my entries and exit from current orders.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Technical analysis are the way when after a trder hold and control on it he can increase his profit and it is very necessary that for technical analysis should use indicators.