Do you trade through mobile platform?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
fxcm-mobile-trader.png

Do you trade from mobile platform?
Fast on the go internet is available everywhere these days. Metatrader is also being offered at the mobile platform. I found it very convenient option to trade from mobile when not infront of pc. Do you guys trade from mobile please share your experience at the forum.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
of course I do like Mobile trading. It allows me to check, execute my trade even on the Go. Actually mobile trading brought an impressive change in the history of Forex trading. Trading is now more easier and flexible than it was before

GoldGuru

Trader
Mar 10, 2014
I would suggest trading through mobile as a last resort.. Ideally we should not stare at the charts too much as that can result in over-analysis..

A good analysis can be done from a laptop /desktop where we have access to all the resources.

I like watching the price from mobile sometimes..

Take a trade, set SL & let go..

vicknic

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
Jan 21, 2014
Netherlands
www.profiforex.com
The Mobile platform is an alternative when your Laptop is not available to you. Mobile are easier to carry into remote areas pr less secured areas. In other cases, mobile platform can help you check market conditions at your convenience. So, it is an additional tool for your trading.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Trading on mobile phones is not as much comfortable as on computer but its good to have if you are not able to access through PC.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Though i have not try it but i think using a mobile phone is quick and very much convenient and so you can easily carry it along and trade anywhere anytime.

Jonathan!

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 27, 2015
Using mobile platforms is by far not a replacement of the traditional desktop platform where you have so many more features to help you with your trading. I treat mobile trading as an additional tool. I have the mt4 installed on my phone and if there is a trade I really want to place then I do it. Other than that I always try and use my desktop platform which suits my needs much better.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Mobile phone trading is good alternative trading when you find your self in a place where your pc will not be comfortable for trading . A mobile phone is easily carried and also flexible for trading.

ambitionfx

Active Trader
Jul 1, 2015
I don't often get around or travel so I don't often trade through mobile, althought my broker is also supporting mobile trading.

antonblood63

Trader
Jul 20, 2015
Jakarta
I also trading with a mobile platform. I think this is very helpful in seeing the trade position in realtime. However, to open a position I still use a PC because I use many technical indicators. Another reason my broker have fast server.