Brokers - Which Do You Use??

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
If i am not mistaken this policy for the withdraws is used from others too not only forex brokers but i dont know the reason behind it, maybe it is something about money laundering i guess. However your right ironfx does not suits your scalping strategy but if you had a hedging strategy it might suit you. This is the perfect conclusion as in order to succeed you dont need only a good strategy but the right broker to go with it.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
There are indeed many broker to choose from that offer tight spread and good trading platform and one of the broker i trade with which is profiforex offers that but they are very much reliable and have good reputation.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I trade in Mayzus broker. It is a good broker with nice reputation around the world. It is a regulated broker that offer several different promotions from time to time for its clients. Currently they have a rebate offer for 4$ per standard lot which I think is a very good thing to avail.

Fahim

Jul 22, 2015
Cairo
I'm testing Octafx now. They provide low spread from 0,2 pips I suppose... so a scalper could make a real profit. Also, the execution is very fast and no-requote. In fact I've seen no problems while dealing with this broker.

july

Trader
Jul 22, 2015
Germany
one of the most important thing while searching for a broker....can any body explain in detail...things to keep in mind while searching for a broker.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Some of the time brokers are not content just to make them bargain on their spreads. For this situation, they may charge a commission or expense for every transaction. At times these are determined on a for every transaction premise or on a volume managed premise. Extra charges may be includes in making withdrawals or stores, so make certain to watch that data to limit your transaction costs.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
one of the most important thing while searching for a broker....can any body explain in detail...things to keep in mind while searching for a broker.

Well you can try Tickmill, IB or Hotforex I think they are best brokers in the industry because they have thousands of happy clients. Go with the crowd and avoid unknown brokers.

SymphonyTrading

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2019
Happy trading with AMP Global. I have been with them for a longtime. They are well regulated both US and Europe. Their withdraw process is good. Solid leverage and good spreads. They're also cheap! Any questions I had were resolved relatively quickly. They a offer a lot of products and you can do any strategy. They have my recommendation all day.

Petez_FX

Active Trader
Aug 13, 2019
ICMarkets are decent. Used them all the time that I've been trading. Shame they don't offer 24/7 Crypto though, and their withdrawal speed is shocking.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
ICMarkets are decent. Used them all the time that I've been trading. Shame they don't offer 24/7 Crypto though, and their withdrawal speed is shocking.
Crypto has been hard to trade recently. Very volatile and unpredictable. "Buy and hold" time passed and competition rose so I guess we have to become smarter too, looking for less obvious market patterns.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
24/7 trading is certainly appealing to a growing number of people, especially the 9-5ers that trade part time

Tradethetrend

Trader
Nov 1, 2019
Used many brokers in the past few years but recently been trading with streamsfx. Spreads are very good and low commissions. reliable and secure I would say.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Crypto has been hard to trade recently. Very volatile and unpredictable. "Buy and hold" time passed and competition rose so I guess we have to become smarter too, looking for less obvious market patterns.

I have also crypto trading experience; quite interesting! Besides, I am very much optimistic on BTC future!

larry_009

Trader
Jul 9, 2019
I am using Coinexx ECN account, working well for me till date. Fairly good customer support and spreads are also tight.

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Currently I trade with Tickmill and Hotforex, but also started to test Oanda. And I have to tell you brokers really differ in terms of services, closer look starts to reveal their approach to business, client treatment, various policies which related to clients. So pay attention to that!

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I've used several brokers from Oanda to FXCM to Freshforex, These brokers have very low spreads, they are regulated and have very low spreads!

K_Robdog

Trader
Nov 2, 2019
I've got a couple of accounts, one with IC Markets for my EAs and one with Eagle FX for my crypto trading and manuals