Mt4 broker

forexmat

Active Trader
May 24, 2009
Who can help me to find a good mt4 broker for scalping strategies without hedging restriction in Canada or US?

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Acm will have mt4 in June. They are a Swiss broker but they also have base in the us.
Good luck!

forexmat

Active Trader
May 24, 2009
mt4

I've found one good broker, but he didn’t permit hedging and do not have micro forex accounts, but I need micro forex with high leverage

JEAN

Active Trader
May 6, 2009
Yes, Ive been with them for 13months. Good customer service and execution.
Ive never experienced a re quote with them, not even in a situation when the price is moving fast. even though their spreads can widen it is so rare compared to the others brokers (and I have tried several). Im very happy with them. regards :)

Dave

Active Trader
Aug 4, 2009
Using Go Markets

I am using Go Markets in Australia. They do not have to answer to the NFA. Only problem is they are in 5 decimal places, i would prefer 4. The guy on the phone said it was so they can drop the spread below a pip, this does occur on the majors.No dealing desk either, STP.

Also had a few problems loggin in initialy but the guy on the phone talked me through it, was quite helpfull.

MDunleavy

Master Trader
Jun 2, 2009
I've found good explanation how to select the right metatrader 4 brokerage firm. I think, this info would be interesting for all forex traders. I use scalping strategies and I had to change a lot of brokers before I found this information. See iticsoftware or BJF Trading Group .
(How to select right FOREX brokerage firm for you strategy: scalping, hedging etc.)

Last edited:

mohsin

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2009
fx trading, inc. has MT4 and scalping permitted. you can use the 500:1 leverage with them with a $500 account. it is us based

stevenras

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2010
Nord Markets

I'm using Nord Markets broker for over 5000$, this broker have ECN and mini servers, i'm using ECN server, it's very good broker.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Nice comments. You can choose your best meta traders which you want. It' s fantastic. Best mt4 broker for me is interbankfx or northfinance. However there are literally thousands of mt4 brokers.:D

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I am with Profiforex, i can say their mt4 platform is very good, no requotes or slippages. And with a very speedy execution, as at now i wonder if their is any difference between the speed of their demo and real account.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
What promotions does this broker have?

I dont quite clear which broker you refer to.
mt4 platform are the only platform I use ever since. and for mt4 brokers with current promotion, I've got deposit bonuses while deposit on my Tickmill account, added to SO calculation bonus, real additional margin for my trade.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Use both tradersway and fxcm..they work just fine for me..but would suggest that you check up on a few independent review sites, and research the brokers and find out what's on offer..good luck..

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I dont quite clear which broker you refer to.
mt4 platform are the only platform I use ever since. and for mt4 brokers with current promotion, I've got deposit bonuses while deposit on my Tickmill account, added to SO calculation bonus, real additional margin for my trade.

Can I withdraw this bonus?