Have you tried mirror trading system like zulutrade ?

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
1308762919mirror-trader-currenex.PNG

Well i have been hearing alot about mirror trading system where you can follow your favorite trader whos a verified track record. Your only job is to choose the profitable trader and follow him and he will be making money for you. In return you would have to give minimal fee at the month end.

I have seen mirror services zulutrade, mt5 live signals, myfxbook autotrade. Please share your experience with mirror trading service with stats.

bullandbear

Trader
Feb 10, 2015
I am also interested about mirror trading. For one obvious reason simple to make profit. On the other side to be able to follow and analyze, how supposedly successful traders set up their trades and to compare it with my own strategy.
Some thoughts, good experiences ?

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I have never tried it but I hear about zulutrade, but I am still confused between Zulutrade and PAMM, if anyone know their differences, plz share. And in the past, my broker hotforex has stopped zulutrade service but PAMM is still there, is Zulutrade has some disadvantages?

bullandbear

Trader
Feb 10, 2015
I have never tried it but I hear about zulutrade, but I am still confused between Zulutrade and PAMM, if anyone know their differences, plz share. And in the past, my broker hotforex has stopped zulutrade service but PAMM is still there, is Zulutrade has some disadvantages?

I have opened demo account with freshforex as a recommendation from a friend, and checking them out now. They do this PAMM service where you can choose your manager with whom to invest money.
Basically i think this two services are more or less same thing.
Will see.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I really don't know how different between Zulu and PAMM but in the past, Zulutrade is more popular, but PAMM is growing stronger. anyone know how much minimum deposit of Zulutrade is? I know PAMM ranges from 300-500. ($)

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
I have opened demo account with freshforex as a recommendation from a friend, and checking them out now. They do this PAMM service where you can choose your manager with whom to invest money.
Basically i think this two services are more or less same thing.
Will see.

I'm going to invest a part of my next wages to the PAMM service, already chose one manager. :) I heard the PAMM is more profitable than mirror trading.

kenx

Active Trader
Jul 14, 2014
If you value your money stay out of ZuluTrade. It will take me too long to explain. This article will change your life, [url deleted]

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
I have been using VertexFX Account Mirroring and hell yeah all what i do is earning money and what i can say thank u good traders :)

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
I have never used zulu but i used SIRIX platform when i started trading with ironfx which it was nice one and very user friendly

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
I do hear about Zulutrade in the past, now I think PAMM is much more popular. How's about trading manually with trading singal?

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
all mt4 platform based account are able to follow any traders signal. had a visit their official website to search and found any potential signal provider. I once use my Tickmill account both with mql signal service and myfxbook autotrade feature, but never with zulu.
but manually trade, research on personal EA are much suit me for daily trading activity.