• FXDD

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaito kid

Banned
Jun 29, 2013
Making a decision on which broker to use is personal for each trader. Some brokers offer certain options that some traders will thrive on, while other traders will hate the broker for those same options. It is important to review and compare the options of each broker closely and choose the one that makes you feel most comfortable. for this I am trading in FBS that provide me a comfort

michi70

Trader
Mar 23, 2014
I'm trade currently with ELEX . Its not in the list but good broker from my point of view, strong regulated, raw spreads and good customer service.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
Hey Where is the name of my Broker? :O
I do trade with OctaFx platform. This broker is completely a best and secured platform me. but here you did not list my brokers name. Please let my broker be ranked.

fxtrader09

Banned
May 9, 2014
My favorite broker house is obviously OctaFx. This broker brought Success for me and now I am able to make enough profits all the time. without getting help from this broker, I would be able to get return my investment. Please buddy vote for by broker.

pol7575

Trader
May 15, 2013
fortfx broker

I am trading with fortfx now. Low spreads, smooth execution and the best customer support I have ever seen. Best broker I have ever met.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
Good list of forex brokers. My favorite broker is Exness. They have been really professionals in providing good service. Please add my favorite broker in that list too.

March

Banned
Mar 1, 2015
This list doesn't seem to be complete, because I don't see many brokers, like Instaforex, Teletrade, Freshforex for example....

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I prefer FreshForex at the moment, I'm satisfied with their service and bonuses. Actually I've never heard about most of these brokers listed above.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
held an ECN account with Tickmill, well knowledge support, excelent trading condition for my scalping method especially. and margin support bonus added into may account as deposit bonuses.

Jan 4, 2015
London
The main advantages of FBS are –highly qualified customer support, advantageous trading conditions, unique promotions and contests, highly qualified customer support, advantageous trading conditions, unique promotions and contests

FBS offers interesting promotions and contests –100% deposit bonus, Deposit insurance promotion, 100% deposit bonus, Deposit insurance promotion

The company works perfectly. I consider FBS to be the best broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.