Does Experience Increase Profitability

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
shutterstock_224250955-300x238.jpg

Does Having more experience in forex means having more chances to make less loss and more profits. I see that all make money in forex market but in times of very volatile conditions experienced people swiftly change their trading style so they survive more years in this market. What do you guys think about it ?

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
I do certainly agree with this point as i believe experienced traders can adopt fast in different situations rather than a not so much experienced trader. After all it is in our nature to adopt in order to survive so i believe the same is for this industry.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
both bad and good trading experience are affect my overal trading state. simple case, I dont put any trouble to calculate my risk, but when everything just got into bad situation I began to consider what I;ve missed. and based on all traders experience I met, trading risk management are one thing to well built before start our trading activity.

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
Experience can indeed increase your chances of more profitable trades because with more experience one can easily be able to tackle to unplanned situation easily than the less experience trader.

fx4ever

Active Trader
Mar 22, 2013
shutterstock_224250955-300x238.jpg

Does Having more experience in forex means having more chances to make less loss and more profits. I see that all make money in forex market but in times of very volatile conditions experienced people swiftly change their trading style so they survive more years in this market. What do you guys think about it ?

Can't agree with you. Because I have seen to trade a 16 years experienced trader in my own eyes. He is losing money for 16 years.

So I will say until developing trading skill , setting trading style and good trading system with proper mm difficult to increase profitability.

Alex Hoggarth

Trader
Mar 17, 2015
I'd rather say that detailed experience could help us in getting more profit then just experience received from simpe and not good analyzed trading.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Not every experience that can help you in making profitable trades. It is when you have good trading experience that will help you in handling difficult market situations so as to make consistent profit.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
Experience could help you, if it is positive, there is a development of your trade. If it is negative, if there is a lot of mistakes with no good points, this experience is useless.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Experience can indeed increase your chances of more profitable trades because with more experience one can easily be able to tackle to unplanned situation easily than the less experience trader.

That’s really true, experience traders know so many critical situations, so they avoid big losses in their trading! But that doesn’t mean, all of experience Forex traders are the successful trader! It’s a combination of trading knowledge and experience!