How useful are forex forums for you?

riz4post

Jan 7, 2015
Forex forum is very helpful for those people who join new.This forum help such a any kind of problem which new trader face.

baliforex

Banned
Nov 9, 2013
bank comunity
Only using forum that could make us more talent to trade in forex, because there are many sources and good information about forex. And all peoples must use forum as their place for learning trade.

gregkevin

Trader
Jan 11, 2015
Forex forums are useful for novices . They may help you by many way . You can follow forex forums and blogs for better .

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Most times, I go to forums to get updates from other traders and know what is new in the market; I won’t say that I come here to look for the magical 100% working strategy, because traders who make such winnings rarely come to traders to talk about their strategies.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
Veteran and new one come here to share experience and lesson, everyone here could grow up and get fresh idea.

Good one...In fact this is just the summary of it all, I would say traders and brokers alike can't do without forums in the market.
More like forex forums are synonymous to forex trading, both are intertwined. Forums have offered so much to the market, that we all need them in one way or the other. For all to succeed, especially newbies we should come to forex forums.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Its a very good source for keeping yourself updated with latest market information and moreover you can learn from other's experience too.

gregkevin

Trader
Jan 11, 2015
I a forex forum all kind of traders come . Who looses and who makes profit , both . So they can share their experiences . And novices can learn and understand many thing from a forex forum . Everyone can discuss about their problems here . So , I think , it is a good platform for all kind of traders.

baliforex

Banned
Nov 9, 2013
bank comunity
I a forex forum all kind of traders come . Who looses and who makes profit , both . So they can share their experiences . And novices can learn and understand many thing from a forex forum . Everyone can discuss about their problems here . So , I think , it is a good platform for all kind of traders.

Right sir, forums is really usefull for improving our knowledge in forex trade. Many traders come here and learn together.

ESinvest

Feb 12, 2015
very useful and enjoyable, because they bring the possibility to share your experiences (good and bad), knowledge and doubts with other people all over the world working just like you in the same market.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Forex forums are useful for new one and veterans, every one can discuss their idea and share experience, especially for new ones to learn forex quickly!

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
By using forex forum I get some useful information and they are useful for my trading activity. First, I have basic knowledge up to date. Second, I can communicate intensively with members from anywhere.

This is about the summary of the benefits of forums...to be updated and well informed, you need forex forums. Even if you feel you can't contribute much, you can always come to them for knowledge and vital tips to strive in forex.

David M

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 20, 2015
I tend to spend time on forums. I like them because you can learn a lot of things but you can also see other peoples perspectives. When reading though you always have to be aware that not everything that is said is true or correct. You have to be able to read, understand and create your own opinion on the matters. check things for yourselves. I also enjoy going on to forums to get a break from my trading. I find some comments that allow me to have a quick laugh and it's always enjoyable posting and seeing what people will respond to.

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
Forex forums is a good avenue for learning. In these forum you have opportunity of getting real trading experience from traders. You can easily ask question and get answers from experienced traders.