Armada Markets Discussion

Mar 14, 2014
Hello dear forum members and guests,

I'm the Armada Markets official representative. My name is S.M Mehedi Hasan
I would like to present you our company. I will be glad to answer your questions and update you on latest company news and promotions.

Armada Markets is a universal, full-service brokerage with the best trading conditions:
 Spreads as low as 0 pips
 No re-quotes, delays nor interventions
 ECN, STP, scalping, Expert Advisors
 Leverage 1:500, trade from 0.01 lot
 Minimum deposit 100 EUR, GBP, USD
 No deposit bonus
 Presents for your friends
 $10 billion monthly trading volume
 Clients from over 100 countries
 Liquidity from banks and hedge funds

Armada Markets – is the comfortable environment, made by professionals and working for you. We value our reputation and always fulfill our obligations to clients.

Kind Regards

syai77

Active Trader
May 18, 2013
tuban
Why armada taken by ticmill??. do armada get collapse?. its really amazing because armada is great broker. now i'm active in liteforex broker and some others like fxpro, fbs and roboforex

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
I didn't know that Armada markets was taken by Tickmill. It seems that Tickmill is really growing.

they never stated that way when I receive email notification during the company name change. if put the words, 'taken' seem both entity are different, which the opposit both are same, armada are tickmill, no such taking over effort been made here :). unless that's what I conclude based on their email notification to all clients, at 1st January 2015. and yes they're growing, for now I took glance with their new CFD instrument, their WTI (OIL) are one take my attention. had plan to applied short term breakout system, since it has 0.3 pips spread average ( much similar to EURUSD spread).

Tickmill

Trader
Aug 4, 2015
Dear traders and colleagues,
As there is no Armada Markets please feel free to leave your feedbacks and questions to Tickmill, I will be more than happy to support you with answers.

Jun 1, 2015
Why armada taken by ticmill??. do armada get collapse?. its really amazing because armada is great broker. now i'm active in liteforex broker and some others like fxpro, fbs and roboforex

i read in some forums
Armada Markets and Tickmill is one company
Armada Markets now act as a liquidty provider and only accept institutional clients
and tickmill is accept retail forex trading clients
but the trading condition still same i think and even better because Tickmill add new instruments

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
As there is no Armada Markets please feel free to leave your feedbacks and questions to Tickmill, I will be more than happy to support you with answers.
i wanna ask several questions

1. do you have Liquidity provider. and if you dont mind would you mentions your liquidity providers?
2.i saw Tickmill web and saw an intresting promotions, it is called exclusive offer promotions and Tickmill stated in their website, if a client deposit at least $5000 , we can get tailored deals. if you dont mind. what kind of tailored deal available?Spread decreasing?leverage increasing?swap free?

Damiri

Trader
Oct 6, 2015
i wanna ask several questions

1. do you have Liquidity provider. and if you dont mind would you mentions your liquidity providers?
2.i saw Tickmill web and saw an intresting promotions, it is called exclusive offer promotions and Tickmill stated in their website, if a client deposit at least $5000 , we can get tailored deals. if you dont mind. what kind of tailored deal available?Spread decreasing?leverage increasing?swap free?
where is Tickmill Representative

this guy has Questions to answers

i will happy if anybody could help and answer his /her questions

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
well my question were unanswered
however i;d like to ask another question, and perhaps you gonna answer it.
i saw in Tickmill website , Tickmill has a new campaign called trade gold get gold.
how Tickmill deliver gold to the winner?

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Tickmill is a new name in the market, however, Armada markets is founded long time ago.
I'm happy to hear that they are one company, so are you provide the same trading environment and account conditions as Armada did? Tickmill

ijak8510

Trader
Sep 29, 2015
Tickmill is a new name in the market, however, Armada markets is founded long time ago.
I'm happy to hear that they are one company, so are you provide the same trading environment and account conditions as Armada did? Tickmill
Tickmill is not so new,because Armada Markets is now their parrent company and theiy have same trading condition like armada did.
leverage up to 1:500, tight spreads, as old client of armada markets,,, i think i do not feel any differance

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
visit Tickmill's website and find demo contest. it seems interesting especially for newbies like me.
with 50.000$ of capital and leverage 1:500, it worths to try. have u have any experience with this?

tammy

Jun 5, 2016
oh. so that Armada is taken by TIckmill. that's why I dont see Armada in the market anymore so Tickmill isnt a new name in the forex market. hope that they still provide the same trading environment as Aramda did.

kora_trader

Trader
May 11, 2016
visit Tickmill's website and find demo contest. it seems interesting especially for newbies like me.
with 50.000$ of capital and leverage 1:500, it worths to try. have u have any experience with this?
I see this contest sounds promissing. with only ~42.000 of profit you are in top 20 and get the reward of 15$.
that's not much money, but for newbies it's great motivation

Attachments

• welcome account.png
    welcome account.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 8

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
I see this contest sounds promissing. with only ~42.000 of profit you are in top 20 and get the reward of 15$.
that's not much money, but for newbies it's great motivation
what I really like about this contest is it's held every week. that inspires peple who lost in the last lap and as the losers are getting better, they'll have more chance to win. That contest helps me to have faith in forex!

somenews

Trader
Apr 6, 2016
Visit Tickmil's website and find an important news. Traders who are trading with Tickmill should pay highly attention on this.

"The uncertainty surrounding the upcoming EU Referendum in the UK (Brexit) on June 23, 2016 has the potential to generate increased volatility and turbulence in the financial markets.

The referendum will take place in the UK to determine whether the British population wishes to maintain their European Union membership or not.This major political event is expected to affect the financial markets and may result in high volatility, price gaps/spikes, lack of liquidity, widened spreads or other movements in the markets.

In order to protect our clients and the Company, we will lower the leverage for the whole referendum week. This change will affect both existing and new orders.

Starting from market open on June 20 until market close on June 24, our standard leverage rates will be reduced as follows:

• all GBP pairs – from 1:500 to 1:25 (4% margin requirement)
  • all EUR pairs – from 1:500 to 1:100 (1% margin requirement)
  • UK100 index – from 1:100 to 1:20 (5% margin requirement)
Accounts that do not have a standard leverage setting will have their leverage changed by the same proportion as indicated above.

Depending on the market conditions, we may enforce close-only regime for certain currency pairs or indices. Large accounts that accumulate substantial market exposure may see their account leverage lowered further, subject to prior warning.

Please also consider that Bid/Ask spreads will most likely be considerably wider during market volatility, which could affect even hedged positions.

Because of this change, you may need to close trades or add funds to your account or risk a possible margin closeout if you currently have an open GBP, EUR or UK100 positions with higher levels of leverage and do not have enough funds in your account to cover the increased margin requirements. We strongly advise you to perform the necessary funding actions well in advance, in order to ensure your account will be well funded before the leverage is lowered.

The affected pairs will return to prior leverage levels after the market close on June 24, 2016."
In my opinion, we should close all the orders, the market is fluctuate, we shouldnt trade on this week.